8. The Morning After (Casey)

I feel warm and unusually relaxed. 

   Everything is soft and fluffy around me. It's so cozy. I frown a little at the bright light, irritating my eyes through my dropped eyelids. I'm not ready to open them and wake up yet. Isn't it Saturday? Thanks God, I don't have to go to lectures.

   What was I doing yesterday? There was some noise and commotion, my head was aching... Oh, yeah, Lilly dragged me to some crazy colleague party. The rest is kind of blurry, though. 

   It doesn't matter. I'm home now and can take some rest. I can stay in bed the whole day if I want to. Argh, the bright sunlight is so annoying. Why haven't I lowered the blinds?

   With a soft whine, I roll on my stomach, intending to hide my head under the pillow, but bump into something very big and furry. The object is obviously alive since it moves and I hear a snort. Something wet and rough starts sliding on my face. 

   What the hell?

   I open my eyes abruptly only to find myself face to face with an enormous St. Bernard dog, huddled close to me. He's obviously very happy to see me, licking my face eagerly and wagging his tale. 

   Aww, what a cutie! I wrap my arms around him and burry my face under his soft ear. I looove dogs!

   But where am I? Definitely not at home. 

   Strangely, I don't feel worried about this unusual situation. I also kind of know the dog. The cinnamon scent of the sheets is somehow familiar too. It evokes some pleasurable, nice feeling in my belly, but my sleepy brain refuses to work and tell me why. 

   Maybe, this all is a dream, a good one at that. Just few minutes more and I'll wake up. With this thought, I cuddle with Mozart and sigh contentedly.

   Mozart! 

   Yes, that's the dog's name. I know his name. How do I know it?

   The gears in my head slowly start to turn. 

   The party was too noisy and I hid in the room that he was guarding. There was someone inside... 

   Oh Dear! Avery! 

   I made out with Ave, the hottest boy on the campus. I jumped him, shamelessly, and asked him to... No, no, no, this can't have happened! 

   I lift my hand and trace my lips with the tips of my fingers. They are swollen and sensitive. He was literally devouring me. He said that he had liked me for a very long time...

   Oh my God! 

    I release a long pitiful whine as everything that happened last night, finally emerges from the depths of my dizzy mind. He kissed me and I went completely crazy. I begged him to touch me, and made those shameful sounds, and grinded on him till I heavily came undone, in my pants. I screamed, and harshly bit his shoulder, and had the most mind-blowing orgasm in my life.

   Oh.My.Dearest.God!

   My face grows hot and bright red. Did I do all of that? I can't believe it was me. I'm not capable of such behavior. I've always been convinced that I'm one of those people, to whom things like that would never happen. I can't even blame it on alcohol since I had none. It could've been nothing but some kind of temporary delirium.

   And here's the worst. Obviously, after this totally uncommon outburst of lust and insanity, I've just fallen asleep in his bed, shirtless, tousled and uninvited. I barely remember that he was holding me and whispering something in my ear right before I dozed off, but I have no idea what he was saying.

   If it's any consolation at all, at least my pants are still on. Not that it's a pleasant thing, though. They're all sticky and uncomfortable and I can't wait to peel them off me and dive in a long, hot shower. 

   Hopefully, it will wash away the shame as well, but I doubt it.

   What shall I do? 

   Avery's nowhere around to be seen. This is good since I don't think I can face him right now. I can put on my shirt and sneak out of the house quietly. He'll surely feel relieved. Although, he claimed being deep into me, I don't think the mood is the same this morning. He must have thought that I'm totally out of my mind after I literally jumped him.

   I huff in remorse. What came over me? I didn't even know that I could feel such an overwhelming need to be physically close to someone. I should be thankful that Ave turned out to be a decent guy and kept his promise not to let me overstep my own boundaries. 

   I was ready to do so much more. I palm my face at the realization that I could've gone all the way without a second thought.

   No more parties for God's sake! Never again will Lilly and the crazy witches drag me to a damn blowout.

   I close my eyes and sigh. I don't want it, but pictures from last night keep revolving in my head. Despite my total mortification, I can't deny that the boy is drop-dead hot, the type I'd never have the courage to look at. I didn't even know that he liked men.

   It was sweet of him to tell me those nice things about me being beautiful. I know he did it only to ease my tension, though. Not that I accuse him of lying deliberately, but strong arousal makes people say crazy stuff and forget about it the next morning. 

   I'm not going to be disappointed. And I'm not waiting to prove myself right or wrong.

   I do like him, but I'm not going to even consider any possibilities. It was a one-night experience and was really good. That's all. 

   It's time to go!

   I sit up, frowning. It's so cozy to snuggle with Mozart among the soft blankets, but I shouldn't delay my escape any longer. 

   My shirt is tossed on the nearby night stand with my glasses and my phone under it. I quickly put it on and am ready to take off.

   "Don't tell me you were going to sneak away," I hear Ave's amused voice at the door and jump in surprise.

___________________________________

A\N

Hey, everyone!

Thank you all so much for reading and supporting! ❤

Any thoughts how this encounter will develop further? 

Do you find their interaction funny, entertaining or... hot? 🥰

Can't wait to hear from you.

Stay safe!

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny