47. Indecent Proposal (Casey)

"Come on, babe! Come out! You don't intend to sleep in the bathroom, do you?"

   "Yes, I do. I'm very comfortable here. Why not? The carpet is quite fluffy and soft," I state and hear Ave's huff on the other side of the door.

   "I'm sorry! I only mentioned it. I didn't even insist," he pleads. 

   "You were waving it under my nose," I squeak. "I'm not opening unless I see it burning."

   "And how are you going to see anything, if you stay locked in there?" Ave snorts.

   "Fine! I'm not opening until I smell the burning plastic," I yell.

   "It is not made of plastic, silly," Ave chuckles. "It's silicone. Stop being such a baby and get out. I'm not burning my property because you're a chicken. Do you know how much money I spent on it?"

   "I don't care!" I shout. "You can use it on me when you shove something up your... Wait! Is that Mozart grunting there? So, you've brought also the dog as an ally. It's not fair! Two against one. As I said, we can discuss this when you..."

   "Ok!" Ave says.

   "This conversation is ove... What?" My ears instantly prick up .

   "Never mind," Ave sighs overdramatically. "I'm not forcing you about anything. If you say the conversation is over, then it's over."

   "Wait!" I shriek and fling the door wide open, almost pinning Mozart to the wall. He jumps aside, tossing a reproachful glance at me and goes on chewing the sock I've been searching for the whole week.

   "Don't tell me that you changed your mind," Ave smirks, cocking up a brow.

   "You're mean," I frown, grabbing the front of his shirt. "Ok about what?"

   He keeps smirking and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer. "Hmm, let me think. You said that you won't consider playing with the cute, pink, happy rabbit, unless I try the same, right?"

   I start nodding energetically.

   "And I said...," Ave places a juicy kiss on my mouth, "...ok."

   "Really?" I'm gazing at him, trying to comprehend his answer.

   "Mhm," he nods and slides his tongue up my throat. "I want my sweet Bunny in every way. I'm all yours. Sounds good?"

   "I have to think about it," I mutter, distracted by his hands on my butt.

   "What do you mean?" He keeps kissing the side of my neck. "What is there to muse on."

   "I can't think properly while you're doing this," I whine, trying to squirm out of his arms. My heart is pounding. I'm starting to sweat. "I've never done it. You've never hinted you were willing to try and now you suddenly say that you want me to top you? I'm having a heart attack. I can't breathe."

   "Bunny calm down," Ave cups my face. "You're as red as a fire truck. Would you like some water?"

   "Oh, my God! I need to sit for a while." I'm fanning myself with my hand, feeling the trickles of sweat slide down my back. 

   "All right, let's sit," Avery says soothingly, pulling me towards the sofa. "We're not doing anything tonight. You need to relax. Just breathe!"

   He rushes to the kitchen to bring water while I'm gasping for air. My processor is overloaded. I had too much excitement today. First Ebony decides to make friends with me, then Avery takes out that pink dildo along with an endless list of indecent proposals, and finally states he wants to switch. I need mommy to tell me that everything will be fine.

   Avery trots back with a bottle of water and shoves it in my hand. "Drink and then straight to bed! To sleep!"

   I'm pouring the water down my throat, wishing it was vodka or at least wine when my phone starts to ding, and ding, and ding, ten times in a row. 

   "What is this? Who's sending you ten text messages at nine in the evening?" Ave asks suspiciously.

   "I have no idea," I instantly lie, but the guilt is showing all over my face.

   "Bunny," he sighs disappointedly, "you promised me! No work during the weekend. Honestly, I'll have to call Smiley on the carpet. Give me your phone."

   "No!" I pout stubbornly. "It will take no more than thirty minutes. I want to test the new code. Only half an hour. I promise!"

   "You know that you can't log on the new app data base without the pass... Wow! Don't tell me that he sent you the key."

   "I'll delete it immediately after I do the test. Ave, please!" I grab his sleeve and perform my best puppy's eyes. "It might decrease the transfer time with five milliseconds. There will be no need for double securing. It can save loads of money on servers."

   "Oh, my God! Casey, you're obsessed," Ave shakes his head. "Fine! When was I able to say 'no' to you! We'll do it together and then you delete the password."

   "Yes, great!" I beam. "Can we go to bed now?"

   "Sure, babe!" Ave pulls me to stand up and hugs me. "I'm sorry about the dildo."

   "It's ok," I mutter in his neck. "I actually like it. I was just not ready to see it again so soon. I'm still holding a grudge against it because of that show. We'll discuss this and... mmm... the other thing tomorrow."

   "Yes, sugar, this sounds like a good plan," Ave strokes my hair.

   "Ave, I'm sorry about the test," I add. "I won't do it again. Weekends are just for the two of us."

   "Don't worry," Avery chuckles. "My workaholic bunny. I still love you."

 ___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 47!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting!

Quite an unexpected turn for the shy Bunny.

What do you think he will decide about Ave's proposal? 😀

Do you think the whole thing with testing the new app at home might cause troubles?

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

See you in next chapter.

Love: Anny