18. The Poison and The Cure (Ave)

[xxx - mature content warning]

[Please, note that this is explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter ant it will not affect the plot.]

   I kiss sweetly Casey's lips while his breathing is slowing down.

   He's purring like a kitten, his fingers mindlessly brushing through my hair.

   His face is blissful and calm.

   I wait for him to look at me and slowly lift my hand, putting my index finger in my mouth. His eyes immediately go wide and the red on his cheeks comes back, brighter than before.

   "What?" I ask him lustfully and deliberately start making lewd, slurping sounds. "Do you know where this is going?"

   He gasps and bites his lip.

   I smirk. I know I'm bad. I do this on purpose to get exactly the reaction I see. It's sooo good to tease him.

   Once started, I'm not able to stop.

   I glue my lips to his ear and whisper, pronouncing distinctively every word, "right inside of you".

   He whimpers loudly and digs his fingers in my shoulder.

   I'm so not done yet.

   I lick thoroughly his earlobe and add, "But only after my tongue."

   Casey releases a sound, so lewd that every hair on my body bristles.

   He grabs my face and stares into my eyes feverishly. His hands are shaking severely. His breathing gets so rapid that he starts to hiccup.

   Shit! I pushed too far. I shouldn't have.

   "Baby, I only wanted to tease ...," I try to soothe him and apologize, but he stops me with a loud whine.

   "Just do it. Oh God! Avery, please!"

   His soft thighs squeeze my waist and his calves on my butt pull me into him.

   "I want you... Oh, my God!..., so much that it burns...," he moans, biting harshly my bottom lip.

   This time, it's my eyes that widen at this outburst of scorching desire.

   I take few deep breathes just to make sure that I won't explode on the spot like an atom bomb, destroying myself and the world around me.

   Casey is sobbing and quivering under me, making our naked, wet bodies slide and rub on one another.

   It's almost impossible for me to gain control on my reactions.

   This boy is heaven and hell, the poison and the cure and I'm ready to take it all.

   "Shhh, I'm right here, babe," I coo, kissing his cherry lips.

   I slide my hand between us, slowly caressing his belly, down his smooth thigh to the knee and then up the inner side. I'm gentle, the tips of my fingers brushing the hot skin with care. He's so beautiful, like a piece of art, like something that can easily be broken if you don't approach it with love.

   When I reach the crack of his butt and start teasing the sensitive flesh, he presses into my fingers.

   It's all wet and hot there, tempting me to push in, but I don't. I need him even more desperate.

   His head is thrown back, his legs shamelessly spread apart. His pelvis is moving in one rhythm with my fingers and I can't take enough of the view.

   No one will ever touch him again but me. Never. This mind blowing, lascivious sight is for me only and no one else.

   I flip him on his stomach and he readily raises his butt to give me more access. I spread his cheeks and glue my mouth to his most intimate spot. He screams, clutching the pillow, a scream for every flick of my tongue. His body is tense, vibrating like a stretched string. He's sobbing my name and I'm doomed to have this sound, engraved in my mind for the rest of my life.

   "Please, please, Ave, please."

   I'm so bad!

   I want him even crazier.

   I pull back and ask, "What do you need, babe? Say it!"

   "Mmmhm," he only whines.

   "I won't touch you before I hear it, bunny," I growl, obsessed with a sudden wicked desire to make him reach beyond his limits.

   "I... I want...please, I need..." He breathes heavily, fighting the embarrassment.

   Despite the boiling lava in my veins, I'm patient.

   "I need your tongue in me," he finally yells.

   I push it in immediately, not wasting a single second. He's soft, sweet and ready. There's no resistance.

   I move in and out only few times, before his body violently shakes and the sudden orgasm makes him scream wildly.

   I grab his waist to keep him in place and, while the shock waves still torture his body, push a finger in him. It takes me only a second to find his sweet spot and graze on it. The moment I do it, he whimpers pitifully and another orgasm makes his back arch in a beautiful curve.

   "Oh, my Goooood," he screams even louder, almost tearing the fabric, clutched in his fists.

   I severely bite my lip to stop myself from coming, just by watching him, and add a second finger.

   He mewls desperately. I can see that his senses are overloaded. He's like jelly in my arms.

   I stretch him gently, avoiding rubbing on his sweet spot again. I know that it will be too much for him at this state. He's barely breathing. I slip out my fingers and he whines.

   "Turn around, babe," I coo. "Let me see your beautiful face."

   He rolls on his back slowly.

   His face is mesmerizing. His hair is a wild golden mess, eyes unfocused, lips blood red and soar. I've never seen anything as stunning as this.

   "Can I be inside of you, sugar?" I ask softly. "Do you want me inside of you?"

   "Yes," he whispers with his eyes big and tearful. "Please, yes."

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone who made it to the end of Chapter 18.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting!

No question today, just share your impressions 😀

Be free to express yourself and criticize.

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

It's the best reward an author can gain.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny