16. Play with me (Ave)

"I'm not afraid," Casey whispers, pulling me closer by the front of my shirt.

   "I'm not," he repeats more insistently as if to convince himself.

   The distance between us disappears and his luscious mouth is pressed to mine.

   His swift tongue glides on my lips and I feel his teeth, softly nipping the sensitive skin. I don't hurry to reciprocate and let him taste me. He slowly conquers my senses, his kiss gentle and sweet.

   I stay still. He's in charge. I'll follow his lead. He must know that I'm not going to push him further than he wants. We'll go with a pace that's comfortable for him.

   The first whimper comes in seconds. His small bites become harsher. 

   I'm still waiting. I want him to ask for what he wants. I have to be sure that I won't frighten him away again.

   "Ave," Casey moans, grabbing my hand and putting it on his waist, "Please, Ave..."

   "Yes, babe. Tell me what you need. What do you want me to do?" I whisper in his mouth.

   "Touch me," he breathes out. "I need you to touch me."

   I can't stop the smirk. My arm wraps around his waist and I effortlessly lift him to sit on the counter. His startled shriek is so cute. I grab the hem of my shirt and yank it over my head. His eyes widen and pin on my bare chest. 

   My smirk goes bigger. "You'll have to touch me first, babe," I dare him and he gasps. "I'm yours. Play with me. Do whatever pleases you."

   Despite my encouragement, he's a little hesitant, so I grab his hand and place his open palm on my pecs.

   "Do you like this," I ask.

   "Mhm," he only mumbles, gazing at his hand on my chest.

   "Feel me then," I challenge him.

   With a sharp inhale he moves up to my collar bones. His gentle fingers trace each line. Then he leans and follows them with his lips. His tongue flicks in the pit bellow my throat and up to my Adam's apple. His palms squeeze at my chest, brushing my nipples.

   I'm at my limit, gritting my teeth and grasping the edge of the counter to stop myself from pouncing on him like a wild animal. That's exactly how I feel, bothered, crazy, craving. I've never wanted someone so painfully much in my life. If he wasn't so delicate and frightful, I would've been buried deep inside him by now, making him scream and scratch my back. 

   With the last pieces of sanity I have left, I'm still waiting for him to succumb to his desire.

   "Avery, is this just sex," he's asking in a small voice, still unsure if his decision was right. "I don't mind if it is. I just need to know exactly what we're doing." 

   "No, babe, it's not just sex for me," I assure him. "How many times should I say it for you to believe? I'm crazy about you."

   "I won't be mad if it is," he goes on as if to lure me to 'confess' that I'm lying. "Sex is a good thing. I don't need love sonnets to have sex with someone. If you prefer no strings attached, then I'm ok with it," he blurts and I'm startled.

   "Casey, what are you talking about? Do you think I'm telling you things I don't really mean, just to fuck you?" I bellow.

   I'm trying to suppress it, but my anger shows. I'm not angry at the beautiful boy, trembling in my arms. I'm angry at the person that made him doubt himself to the extent that he can't even accept that someone's in love with him.

   Yes, damn it! An hour with him was enough. I'm totally in love.

   I'm mad that someone, who deserves to be only loved and protected, is afraid of being with me because he expects to be hurt after that. 

   I'm furious that my sweet bunny is suspicions about my intentions because of some bastard who deceived him before.

   "Babe, look at me," I plead. He raises his stunning blue eyes and gazes at me like a puppy. "It's not just sex for me," I state as firmly as I can. "I like you. I want to be with you, to get to know you, to show you who I am. Isn't this what dating is about? I'm not going to hurt you."

   Casey nods his head vigorously with a shaky smile. 

   I grab his cheeks and smother him with kisses on his forehead, his nose, his chin, everywhere. He's breathing unevenly when I stop.

   "Can we go to the bedroom now?" he asks shyly and my head starts spinning at the thought that he wants it.

   I make him straddle my waist and lift him, heading to the stairs.

   "I can walk by myself," he protests but I squeeze him harder.

   "I know you can, babe. But I like so much having your legs round my waist," I smirk.

   He starts to giggle and I relish in the sweet sound.

   I walk up the stairs and to my bedroom. Casey's quiet, curled in my arms, breathing in the crook of my neck.

   "Ave," he whispers close to my ear.

   "Yes, bunny," I coo. 

   "Can you be gentle, cause I haven't ... you know, in a while...I mean...," he stutters.

   I slowly put him down when we reach the door. It's important what I'm going to say to him before we enter. I don't want him in my bedroom unless I'm sure it soaked in his head.

   "Babe, you should never ever be afraid of me, never be anxious about what I'm going to do, never be worried of being in my bed," I say insistently. 

   Casey nods with a serious expression.

   "All you will ever feel in my arms is pleasure," I continue, looking directly in his eyes. "Do you understand?"

   He nods again, his eyes wide and excited.

   "You can tell me to stop at any moment, I mean literally any moment. Is that clear?"

   "Yes", he whispers.

   "Even if I'm half way inside of you, you can still tell me to stop and I will, immediately. Is that clear, babe? I won't be angry, or sorry, or frustrated. I'll just stop and apologize and will kiss away any discomfort I might have caused you." I want to be specific, to make him understand. I need him relaxed, without a worry in his head.

   "I understand," he confirms.

   "Are you going to tell me if you need to stop?" I ask one last time.

   "Yes, I promise," he says with a small sigh of relief that he thinks I didn't notice.

   I take his hand and pull him into the room.

   His eyes are not worried anymore, just sparkling and impatient.

   "Ready to play?' I ask with a smirk.

   He opens his mouth to answer but I don't wait for it, savagely pouncing on his lips.

_________________________

A/N

Hello everyone who made it to the end of Chapter 16.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting!

💞💞💞Things are getting heated, 

so please approach carefully the next chapters.

If you are not a fan of explicit scenes, 

you can skip it and still be in line with the plot.💞💞💞

Do you think Casey finally believed that Avery is serious about them being together?

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize.

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny