30. My eyes! (Ave)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   I'm on cloud nine.

   I missed these pink lips like hell. I can't stop marveling at the sensation of having them on mine again. They are wet and slippery, but so soft, plump and sweet.

   I slide my tongue on the bottom one, all the way from one corner to the other. Casey softly whimpers, trying to lure my tongue in his mouth. I smirk and go on licking the upper one, just briefly shoving the tip between them and pulling it back.

   He grabs my hair and whines, "Don't tease me, Ave. I need you. Just kiss me properly."

   I laugh, cupping his cheeks in my palms, to have a better look at my beautiful, impatient bunny.

   He's trying to hide away, "No, don't look at me. I'm not a pretty sight right now."

   "You're the prettiest thing, I've ever seen," I coo, but can't help cringing a little at the dark purple bruise on his face.

   I trace it carefully with the tips of my fingers, "Does it hurt, babe?"

   "No, not anymore," he shakes his head, "just ugly."

   "It's not ugly, Casey," I quickly assure him. "I'm so sorry!"

   "For what?" he squeaks. "It wasn't your fault."

   "Yes, it was," I whisper. "Maybe, not entirely, but still, I provoked it. Are you going to tell me why, bunny?"

   Casey nods, but then grabs the front of my shirt and breathes out, "Can we talk about this later? I ... I need to... Ave, I want you. I missed you so much... Just... can we..."

   His face turns bright red. His expression is an adorable mix of shyness and lust. I love it. I love the way he craves me and is ashamed to admit it at the same time.

   "I'm yours, babe," I smile, closing the distance between our lips and giving him the deep kiss, he wants.

   My tongue slides in his mouth, gliding on his, swirling around it, exploring every bit of this hot sweetness.

   Casey moans loudly and starts unbuttoning my shirt with trembling fingers. It's soaked, making it difficult. Suddenly, he pulls abruptly with frustration. Buttons fly everywhere, rattling on the tiles.

   The second my chest is bare, his mouth glues to my pecks. He licks his way to my nipple and sucks it in his mouth. I whine at the pleasure and grab his hair to press him closer. He plays with it until it's so sensitive, that I start to squirm and whimper, and moves to the other. His teeth graze it and the string of pleasure hits directly in my groin.

   When did this shy bunny became so brave?

   His hands peel the wet shirt off of my arms. He grabs my waist and pushes me up, his mouth sliding down my abs.

   "Get up!" Casey commands and I immediately obey.

   I'm thrilled by this side of him. I love it when he's so daring. It already made me painfully hard.

   I lean, with my hands on the wall above him, panting heavily. His fingers are already fidgeting with the zipper of my jeans. They are tossed on the floor, together with my boxers in a minute.

   I yelp when his hot tongue swirls around the glans of my penis. He licks persistently the sensitive skin. I almost scream when he pushes the tip in the slit.

   Before I can come to my senses, he engulfs half of the length, sucking hard and moaning loudly.

"Babe, wait," I barely utter, sliding my fingers under his chin. "This might hurt you. Your face is bruised."

   He only shakes his head and pushes down until I feel his throat, tightening around me.

   Oh, my God! I'm dying.

   It's so good that I feel my legs soften. I grip the shower stand to maintain better balance.

   Casey becomes savage. He's bobbing his head up and down my erection, licking and sucking the life out of me. In few minutes, to my great shame, I'm on the edge and, no matter how hard I try, it's impossible to hold it.

   "Babe, I'm going to come," I moan.

   He grabs my butt cheeks, squeezing them harshly, and pulls me towards him. My penis goes impossibly deep in his throat and I fear that he's going to gag, but he doesn't. A crazy contraction of his inner muscles throws me over the edge. I scream, squirting strong jets inside.

   My body shakes violently, torn by the insane orgasm. I press my forehead to the cool tiles, trying not to collapse on top of Casey.

   Suddenly, the door bursts open.

   "What are these screams? You, dickheads aren't fighting, are you?... Holly shit! My eyes!" Summer shrieks. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

   The door shuts and I hear her receding steps and high-pitched chatter, "Bloody hell! My eyes are fucking burned. I won't forget this for the rest of my life."

   The front door opens ant shuts, indicating that she has left the apartment.

   I peek down, my body still trembling at the subsiding waves of pleasure, and my mouth gapes.

   Casey is gazing at me with big, shining, blue eyes, my penis still between his lips.

   It's so hot that I immediately get stone hard again.

   He slowly releases me and licks his lips which stretch in a big grin.

   "This will shut her mouth for a while," he snorts.

   I'm still numb.

   He directs his stare to my erection and grins wider, "You're still hard."

   I finally shake out of my shock and descend in the water, in front of him.

   "I definitely am," I smirk. "Shall we move to the bedroom?"

   "You can bet on that," he mumbles, pressing his mouth to mine.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 30.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

Do you sympathize with Summer? 😃

Share your thoughts on the story. I'll be happy to learn what you liked and what you didn't. 🥰

Don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

It's the best reward an author can gain.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny