51. It's Mine! (Ave)

[xxx - mature content warning]

[Please, note that this is explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter ant it will not affect the plot.]

   "Why are you standing there? Come, babe!" I urge him.

   Casey is frozen in the door frame, not moving a muscle, with the towel, wrinkled at his feet. I will never stop feeling all warm and dizzy under the stare of his wide, sky blue eyes. He always gazes at me as if it's a miracle that I'm his and he can actually touch me. His fingers always press to my lips when I moan. He wants to feel the sound. Only hearing me is not enough proof for him that I adore all that he is. My Bunny should never doubt himself. I need to make him understand it. I need him to know that I live and breathe for the moments when I have his warm body in my arms. I'm happy when he smiles. My senses burst to life when his skin is on mine. If anyone asks me what love is, my answer will always be his name.

   Casey looks like a frightened bunny, unable to decide whether to run out or jump me. I chuckle. I know what happens next. It's the same every time. He's always brave at first, but then quickly gets shy and hesitant, only to become wild and untamed at the first touch.

   He takes a small step towards me, harshly biting his bottom lip. I smile encouragingly. "Come on, Bunny! Do you really want me to do this myself?"

   I move my palm down my abs and across my stomach, reaching for my already hard penis. Casey jumps on the bed and grabs my hand, just before I wrap it around my erection, breathing out, "No! It's mine!" He gently traces it from the base to the top with the tips of his fingers and mumbles, "If anyone is touching you, it's going to be me."

   His hand slides between my thighs, cupping my balls. He bends and, without further ado, takes my whole length in his mouth.

   "Oh, my Goood!" I mewl, burying my fingers in his soft, wet hair. Casey pushes down on me and I go even deeper, if it's possible at all. He swallows deliberately slowly. The constriction of his throat, squeezing my glans, makes me wriggle and grab the sheets with the other hand, unable to take all the pleasure at once. My Bunny knows exactly what to do to drive me insane. His tongue moves from the base, up the shaft, without letting me out of his mouth, and starts rubbing that sweet spot on the underside, just below the head, that makes me moan loudly every time. 

   "Bunny, I'm going to come. Slow down!" I whimper, although I know that it's exactly what my naughty boyfriend wants. He shakes his head while I'm still feeling his throat squeezing me. My thighs start shaking. My doom becomes inevitable the moment he starts sucking the glans like a lollypop, massaging my testicles with just enough pressure to make every tiny move of his hand send streams of scorching pleasure through my whole being. I'm desperately trying to hold it because I don't want this bliss to end.

   Casey raises his head just a little, pinning his wet, azure eyes into mine. I reach and slide my fingers under his chin. "I Love you!" I barely rasp. 

   His red, plump lips stretch in a smile, releasing me just to moan, "Please, Daddy! Come for me!" His pink tongue sticks out and teases the wet slit. His hand moves up and down my penis and I can't take it anymore. The orgasm strikes sharply. I squirm and whimper, but keep my eyes on his blissful face. The thick jets of cum hit his lips and trickle down his chin, but he keeps licking me until I can't resist anymore and my eyelids fall.

   "I love it how you always come, but then you're still stone hard," Casey chuckles, crawling to lay beside me. 

   "I don't think I can ever get soft while you're naked next to me," I pant, trying to catch my breath. I turn to face him and slap his butt hard. "And this is not the correct place for you, sexy Bunny."

   "What do you mean?" he squeaks, wiping his face with a tissue. "Where do you want me to be?"

   I raise a brow, grinning at him.

   "What?" he blinks at me puzzled.

   "Ask me properly, Bunny," I peck his lips.

   "Oh," he giggles. "Where do you want me, Daddy?"

   "Very good," I praise him and suck in his bottom lip. He sighs contentedly when my tongue invades his mouth, exploring the warm sweetness. I can taste myself. It makes me proud. I want to drum on my chest like King Kong and drag him by the arm outside, screaming that he's mine. I don't pull away before we both start to gasp for air.

   "So?" he pants, rubbing his hard penis on my thigh.

   "I want you," I smirk, "to sit right on my face."

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 51!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! ❤

No questions this time, just a warning. 😉

Keep a fire extinguisher nearby cause next chapters will be fire. 😀

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

See you in next chapter.

Love: Anny