Prologue

Early in the morning on a random day in October, the sky was filled with dark clouds and the weather was cold, it was past dawn but still not bright enough

Early in the morning on a random day in October, the sky was filled with dark clouds and the weather was cold, it was past dawn but still not bright enough. Type an 18y/o boy, was walking alone on the pavement, he felt nothing but guilt. The feeling was eating him inside out and he could not stop his tears flowing down his soft cheeks. All Type had with himself is a wallet with his ID and a debit card in which he had his allowance money from the last 5 years, he did not spend even one baht so it was enough for him to survive for at least the next 10 years .

Type was not thinking straight, he sat down on the pavement and started concentrating on stopping his tears. Then suddenly a bus appeared from nowhere and the driver asked Type to climb aboard, without questioning him he silently obeyed. Type saw the driver's face for a moment,

"Where are your bags?" the driver asked.

Type just lowered his head, he did not even listen to the driver's question. The driver was not ready to patiently wait till the man in front of him could answer, more like he did not even bother, he was just doing his job and was already running late to pick up the next person, the driver sighed and gave the man in front of him an annoyed look.

"Okay, just get in, don't waste my time," he said.

Type again obeyed him quietly when he turned around and only then he came to his senses that he was on a tour bus. And only then he realised he was not supposed to be here and questioned himself about how he ended up here. Before he could turn around and tell the driver that he picked up the wrong person, the bus started moving already.

Before Type could even think about what is actually happening, a girl around his age, asked him to take a seat next to her, before he could say anything she pulled him and made Type sit next to her, everything happened in a blink of an eye.

"I'm Sammy, what's your name?" she asked cheerfully.

Type did not answer her, instead gave her a confused look

Type did not answer her, instead gave her a confused look. The next second the bus came to a sudden halt, Type and Sammy almost hit their heads on the seat in front of them. There were only five or six people on the bus which included one family, a couple which Type assumed to be on their honeymoon, Sammy and himself. Everyone started cursing the driver and whatever the reason for the sudden break. Sammy was annoyed too and started cursing the driver and suddenly there was a pin drop silence. A handsome boy climbed aboard with an apologetic look on his face, he brought his hands together slightly bowing his head "Khor-toad krub"(sorry) he said.

 A handsome boy climbed aboard with an apologetic look on his face, he brought his hands together slightly bowing his head "Khor-toad krub"(sorry) he said

Everyone on the bus immediately stopped their cursing, and just started gawking at the handsome face. Type could hear feeble voices,

"Is he Thai? I guess he is mixed, he is so handsome," said a woman.

Type turned around to see who commented, it was the woman who came with her husband and son who was around 5 years, fast asleep in his father's arms.

"Hmm yeah, I guess so too and yes he is very handsome" agreed the lady who was on her honeymoon.

Both their partners were glaring at their women and the boy who entered the bus, out of jealousy. Type turned around to face the man who caused so much commotion, he saw that the man and the driver were having a conversation. He could not make out what they were talking about, but one thing was clear they were talking about him, as the driver was pointing at him.

"Did you get on the wrong bus? Are you even supposed to be here? It seems like you got on the bus instead of him." questioned Sammy,

Type was so confused. "Is this really a tour bus?" finally Type spoke,

"Of course it's a tour bus, duh," said Sammy as though it was obvious,

The next expression on her face made it clear that she understood that he was not supposed to be here in the first place and all this was a big misunderstanding.

"So you're not coming to this trip? Are you gonna hop off ?" asked Sammy with a sad expression on her face.

Type within a second decided, that he needed this, and maybe fate brought him here and he wanted to go to wherever the bus takes him, he cannot go back from where he came from anyway, why not just take a vacation to clear his head.

"The driver slash tour guide is coming this way, what are you gonna do?" Sammy asked a little anxiously.

Type stood up from the seat, "If you are not supposed to be here you could have told me that 'I have mistaken and I got the wrong person' why did you not say anything" said the driver slash tour guide.

Type was gathering his thoughts for a moment. He was staring back and forth from Sammy to the handsome man and the driver slash tour guide.

"I should have known it the second you didn't have any bags" he mumbled again.

"I am very sorry, I did not know this was a tour bus in the first place, when you asked me to climb in I just hopped in, but now I really want to go on this tour, I know I did a mistake, but I'm willing to pay how much ever money you want." Type blurted out all at once.

The tour guide just sighed and shook his head and said "The bus is empty anyway" gesturing to the unoccupied seats.

"Fine, fine take your seat we will talk about the payment later. I am Techno, I will be your driver slash tour guide" said Techno extending his hand out as though making a deal.

 I am Techno, I will be your driver slash tour guide" said Techno extending his hand out as though making a deal

Type shook his hand and took his seat beside Sammy.

Techno walked towards the driver's seat and the handsome man took a seat somewhere behind them and the bus started moving. Sammy who was screaming out of happiness inside all this time suddenly let out a high-pitched squeal but only loud enough for Type to hear it. The happy and positive energy let out by Sammy could somehow be felt by Type, in a way it was affecting Type as a small smile appeared on his face. Type could feel how excited and happy Sammy was because of him but he did not know why. Type wondered but he just brushed it off as he weirdly felt positive about the girl next to him and believed that she does not have any bad intentions towards him.

A/N: Hi, this is my first story, I am not a writer, But this story has been in my head for a long time, so I decided to put my thoughts into words and so I bring you the 1st story of the 'Fate brings us together' series. Do support by voting and commenting your review about the story.