Chapter 7

Gulf's POV

We almost finished lunch. Without denial, it was fun talking about how everyone's journey started, this is the first time I made so many friends at one shot and this is the first time I am having lunch with so many people.

"So what's your story Mew ? " asked Sammy while eating.

"Oh me?... I'm a photographer and also a musician, I always go on solo trips whenever I feel like it... I've been on vacations like this so many times before to get inspiration for my songs...

but for some reason, I feel like this is the most important trip of my life and it is going to be very special to me

but for some reason, I feel like this is the most important trip of my life and it is going to be very special to me... it is, you know a positive gut feeling and trust me when I say this... my gut feeling never lies... it comes true almost every single time" said Mew, replying to Sammy's question.

Fear started welling up within me, when Mew said about his so-called gut feeling . "Gulf what about you?" I snapped and looked at Techno when he was directing the question at me.

Oh shit, what am I gonna say? I do not know why I am here myself and I do not want to reveal my true identity to them. What am I gonna say? What story am I gonna come up with? Ufff calm down Type just go with the flow.

"Well I went to a casino last night," I started,

"and won a lot of money." I looked at each one's face they are looking at me intently

"the people around me were pissed," okay they sure are buying it, very good Type, improvise.

"and I just walked out of the place like a boss" you are going overboard bring it down a notch

"and what I did not notice was a couple of thugs were following me." everyone's eyes widened

" I just ran aimlessly and I sat on the pavement to catch my breath, but they were still following at the exact moment the bus stopped in front of me and asked me to hop in, I did and that's when it dawned on me that this is a tour bus, I could not risk getting down from the bus as I don't know what those thugs were after me for. That's why I just decided to go wherever the bus is going, and that's how I ended up here."

I ended dramatically, I looked at each one's face and it was filled with a shocked expression

I ended dramatically, I looked at each one's face and it was filled with a shocked expression. I gave an imaginary pat to myself appreciating my acting skills.

The next second I was bombarded with so many questions from all three of them. I tried to answer all those questions with ease until it became overbearing and I could not come up with more lies.