Chapter 2

Third POV

The journey began, slowly the tour bus moved and made stops and one by one the passengers started filling the previously unoccupied seats, but the bus was nowhere near full. There were only about fifteen or sixteen people on board. Techno made a final stop and when the final passenger hopped in he came out of his seat and made a headcount. He sighed and shook his head, disappointed with the number of people. Type could hear Techno mumble something about not making a bet on a weekend.

"So this will be our last stop, the next stop will be after 3 hours, the bus won't stop before that unless it is an emergency if anyone wants to use the restroom or buy anything you can go ahead, the bus will stop here for the next 30 minutes" Tec...

"So this will be our last stop, the next stop will be after 3 hours, the bus won't stop before that unless it is an emergency if anyone wants to use the restroom or buy anything you can go ahead, the bus will stop here for the next 30 minutes" Techno explained to the passengers in Thai and English as they were a few foreigners on the bus as well.

Sammy immediately got up from her seat as she wanted to buy a lot of snacks, enough to last the next 3 hours of the journey. "Come let's go I need an extra pair of hands to carry all the food, I'm pretty sure I can not bring them all by myself," said Sammy.

Type stood up and gave way for Sammy to lead the way and he followed behind her. After purchasing until Sammy was satisfied they boarded the bus and took their seats again. Without a minute to spare Sammy started eating and sharing her snacks with Type.

Type was a little amused with Sammy's behavior, she was unlike any girl he ever knew

Type was a little amused with Sammy's behavior, she was unlike any girl he ever knew. Still, he liked her for her warm welcoming nature and thought to himself 'if I had a sister or a friend like her my life would not have been this way'. Sammy was talkative, but she felt that Type is not comfortable so she did not push him beyond a limit. 5 minutes of silently eating later she asked

"Hmm, I still did not get your name though, what is your name by the way?"

Type looked at her eager face for a moment while thinking to himself 'Should I tell her my real name? I don't see any harm in telling her but I always wanted to go on a trip like this and be an anonymous person, go wild and be the person I like to be and not a person who I am brought up to be, I might as well just lie to her, it's not like I am ever going to meet her after this trip'.

"Umm, hello!! you in there?" Sammy waved her hand in front of his face bringing him out from his deep thoughts.

Type just smiled at her with a full determination that he is going to be a completely different person on this trip.

"Gulf, my name is Gulf," he said,

"Nice to meet you Gulf, I bet this is going to be a completely dope trip

"Nice to meet you Gulf, I bet this is going to be a completely dope trip. What do you say?" asked Sammy.

"Yeah, I bet it's gonna be a crazy trip, we are gonna have so much fun until we forget our actual names," said 'Gulf' , literally meaning what he said.

Sammy for a second looked confused as the person who was sitting next to her a minute ago was not the same as the person who is beside her right now. Yet she just brushed it off.

"Now that's what I am talking about," she said with her fist up in the air intending to give "Gulf" a fist bump. He just copied her and bought his fist close to the other fist and lightly bumped it. After a while, Sammy plugged in her earphones and started to listen to some music and "Gulf" started thinking about his childhood.