Chapter 30

[A/N] play the song while reading. For those who cant play it, the lyrics are within the chapter.

Techno was in his driver's seat driving away, Gulf was sitting in alone by a window, Mew who was still fuming with rage was sitting a seat behind parallel to Gulf's seat. He was staring out of the window trying to control all the emotions within him.

Champ had his head out of the window. From there he could clearly see the reflection of Techno's face on the side mirror of the bus. Sammy and Yacht were sitting beside each other and Sammy had her head rested on Yacht's shoulder while Yacht was playing games on his phone.

The other passengers had scattered and occupied random seats. Few minutes later Techno played Rain and Shine by Elaine on the stereo. The music blasted in the speaker which was calming and romantic.

Sammy woke up from the music and saw Yacht playing games and grabbed the phone from his to play as well.

Say you'll be alright
When I see you
And I feel you

Mew turned towards Gulf longingly. The music was calming him down and urged him to make up with Gulf.

I feel
When I see through your eyes
I can feel you
But don't know why

The music made Yacht to feel romantic towards the person next to him and he started admiring her, while she was playing with his phone.

Maybe I'll one day
Find you home
Go on to your way

Champ continued to look at Techno's reflection on the side mirror of the bus.

I wish I would be the one
Everywhere I see you now
I will always
And always be here

I wish I would be the one
Why can't you hear me out
So I'll always
And always be here

The tears ran down Mew's face as he couldn't control anymore. The music as well as the lyrics was not helping either.

Say that you'll be alright
When I hold you
And I will stay here

Sammy was excited as she won the match and started hitting Yacht playfully, but all Yacht did was take in the lyrics and continue to look at her longingly.

You know
When I wait for your eye
I can feel you
And you know I'll follow you

Techno caught Champ looking at his reflection and returned his gaze. Champ did not know that Techno can see him, so he did not break the gaze. Techno wiggled his eyebrows in a questioning way to Champ's reflection. Champ realised that Techno noticed him and he pulled his head back inside, his blushed faced evident.

I wish I would be the one
Why can't you hear me out
So I'll always
And always be here

Techno smiled and shook his head and he returned to concentrate on the road.

I wish I would be the one
Everywhere I see you now
I will always
And always be here

Mew by now knew that, his rage was unreasonable and he had to respect Gulf, because no matter what, they still did not know enough about eachother and if this is going to be the last time he is going to see Gulf, he did not want it to end in such a mess.

I wish I would be the one
Why can't you hear me out
So I'll always
And always be here

Mew wanted to repair what has been broken even though it hurt him a lot, 'a lot' is an understatement it was unbearable but he had to fix it, and he wanted to let go of Gulf with atleast a proper goodbye.