Chapter 9

Third POV

8 hours later they arrived in Phuket, it was past sunset though it was not dinner time yet everyone was pretty hungry. Without a doubt, everyone's first motive was to find a restaurant and shove their faces with food, but they had to check in to a hotel room and settle down first.

Meanwhile during the journey Champ was suffering from motion sickness and besides being hungry and tired more than anyone in the group he was being overly dramatic when he stepped on solid ground. Champ was complaining about every small thing Techno did as he blamed Techno for the bumpy ride.

Techno at first thought maybe Champ is just tired and needs rest but the more they delayed on food the more bickering Champ was. After a while techno could not stand Champ, as it was annoying to calm Champ down.

When everyone finally arrived at the resort, Mew came up with a brilliant plan of booking a villa instead of separate rooms for each of them

When everyone finally arrived at the resort, Mew came up with a brilliant plan of booking a villa instead of separate rooms for each of them. The group seemed to favour Mew's idea. Mew further explained that they can cook, eat, drink, play music, games, have fun and crash together at the same place rather than having to sleep in different rooms.

While Techno, mew and Sammy were discussing about the share and planning out who would do what, Champ was still hungry as hell and all Gulf wanted to do was get some proper sleep. 10 minutes passed and the three of them still kept discussing the share and it was not about to end anytime soon. Gulf was furthermore annoyed because Champ kept bickering and could not stand it so he finally busted out saying "I will pay for the stay, no need to share".

Everyone looked at him in disbelief because even though it was a very tempting offer they could not let one person bare all their expenses. Mew started to protest to Gulf's offer but before he could say a word Gulf placed his fingers on Mew's lips to silence him and it worked.

" I am not going to listen to anyone, I am going to pay for the stay and that is it, period". Gulf said sternly looking into Mew's eyes.

Mew was in shock and his mind was blank from the moment his lips were touched by Gulf's finger and even the others did not try to protest further as Gulf was emitting an intimidating aura. Everyone agreed with Gulf and in the next 10 minutes, they were checked into a 3 room villa.

Gulf was the first to pick a room and crash on his single bed. Techno and Champ decided to sleep in one room, Sammy had a separate room for herself. Mew did not have a choice than to share the same room with Gulf. Mew slowly entered the room and started to unpack without any noise as he did not want to disturb the sleeping baby in the room.

 Mew slowly entered the room and started to unpack without any noise as he did not want to disturb the sleeping baby in the room

After unpacking, Mew turned and stared at the sleeping boy and felt at ease as his plan somehow worked.