Chapter 11

Dedicated to Asuka071801 

Flashback

"I can't handle this anymore" yelled Type's mom

"What are you talking about?" Asked Type's dad calmly

"I don't want to be with you anymore... You neither care about your son nor me... I don't want to stay in this marriage anymore ... Your son is now 15 ...you still don't consider his existence... Why do we have to stay in this wretched place ...it's big and it's lonely ... please let me and my son go"... Mae bursted out.

The 15 year old Type just arrived home from school. As he entered his house which had a huge drawing room where expensive leather couches were placed in the middle, Por was working on his laptop with papers all around him and his Mae was fuming with anger while standing and yelling at Por..

Type as usual loves Mae a lot and longs for Por's attention and love ...no matter what he does he just isn't successful in making Por think about him ...he tried to be a good son by studying hard and getting straight A's in all subjects... He tried his hand in sports, he worked hard and was now in the football team of the school... He tried rebelling, tried spending too much of Por's money by giving treats and throwing parties to people who he doesn't even consider as his friends ... He thought maybe Por would at least be angry at him, at least by that way he could get Por's attention.

But all that only ended up in people taking advantage of him and his money and bullying him to spend more money... The whole school got to know that Type was from a really rich and powerful background, everyone's attention was on him, there were even rumours that Type's Por was a head the most powerful and dangerous mafia gang of the country, but Type never knew what exact business his Por did, he only knew that he was a businessman.

He was in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons and not for the good ones such as his grades and athletic skills. Gradually Type became the popular guy in the school most of them feared him even though he was completely harmless. There were even fan club's made for him because (obviously) no matter what his background was, one cannot deny his angelic face and perfect features, he was the heartthrob of many girls and some boys, but Type hated all the attention he was getting good or bad. He did not want to be the center of attraction and no matter what he did he was somehow pulled up in some false rumor and because of that Type was going through a really hard time mentally.

He wanted to graduate school and disappear as soon as possible. Though Type was a popular guy in school... and got all the unnecessary attention that he did not ask for, the love of the one person (his Por) he wanted in the first place and did everything for his sake. That person never even attempted to look straight into Type's eye and talk directly to him.

"Very well, now what do you want ? Divorce?" Por asked Mae. Type stood in his spot, shocked as his parents were talking about divorce. Mae was shocked too; she did not expect her husband to just give her a divorce directly.

Out of impulse and anger "yes ...that's what I want I don't want anything that's related to you... I just want me and my son to be happy" Mae said with tears in her eyes ...she did not believe what she had just said.

So did Type, he just couldn't believe that his Mae would throw all her struggle to be in this house and be in this relationship for years.

"You should know that I am always one step ahead of you," Por said calmly. He opened a file which he took from a pile of papers around him. He opened the file and threw it at Mae.

Type rushed next to his Mae and looked at the file, it was a divorce paper, all done and ready for only one sign. Type and Mae couldn't believe that Por was prepared to divorce Mae and throw them out of the house with nothing.

"Mae don't sign it please don't sign it... Por please don't do this...I want us to be together I don't want you and Mae to separate... I want to stay in this house..." Type started sobbing

"Who said anything about you leaving this house?" Por said... Mae and Type looked at Por not understanding what he is talking about... Por looked at Mae and said,

"You just said you don't want anything that is related to me, the boy is directly related to me by blood... The boy stays, you can pack up and go I will let you keep all the garbage you bought from my money" Mae was still shocked, she did not want anything, she did not want her husband's money nor any of her belongings, she only wanted her son to be with her. She could still go to her parents' place where she is the only heir of a lot of assets.

"No no no Mae I don't know how to be without you, don't sign it please forget all this happened... just don't sign it" Type begged still sobbing.

"This has come so far, we can't go back now. You don't have a choice other than to abide by my conditions and sign the papers" Por said, still not dropping his calm posture.

Type was angry now he wanted to yell at Por for being so mean to Mae. But he was too scared of his Por, they could just talk and sort it out like the normal couples do or just don't talk at all and ignore each other until they forget what they fought about like they usually do, it was not necessary to throw divorce papers for a small fight.

"What if I don't??" Mae questioned. "What if I don't sign it.. what if I don't agree to give the custody of my son to you?"

"You really don't have a choice other than leaving the boy here and signing the papers... If you don't I will just take it to the court... You should know better that I have the best lawyers and no one can win a case against me".

That was right, Por was indeed a powerful man, there were 100's of lawsuits and cases that he and his lawyers have won... Because they were indeed the best of the best. If  Mae fights against him, she would have to sell every single property that she owns but still won't win.

"I will give you 2 hours, sign it, leave the boy here and get out .. or else I'm taking it to the court immediately" Por threatened

"Por why are you doing this? please stop it" Type cried, Por completely turned a blind eye towards the crying boy. He couldn't care less.

Flashback end. 

[A/N] Thank you everyone who have voted and commented on this story, and thank you to all the silent readers. This is my first work ever and honestly did not expect more than 2 people to read  it. It's only been a week and the response has been quite good, You people have in a way encouraged me and motivated to write more and better content. Hope I wont let you guys down and hope you guys keep supporting me.