Chapter 25

WARNING 18+ CONTENT

Third pov

Mew copied Gulf's previous move and started to grind his hips against Gulf's crotch, without stopping kissing the other man all over, the friction started to get intense by the minute and Gulf just like a teenage boy was already going to cum in his pants

"Urgh Mew.. I'm gonna cum" Mew stopped right at that moment which made Gulf groan in annoyance,

"Why did you stop?"

"Because I don't want you to cum in your pants"

Gulf bit his lips and smiled at how sexy Mew is when he is dominating. Mew pulled down Gulf's pants and then he took out his as well. Gulf's eyes widened when he saw the size of Mew's member. Mew saw Gulf's reaction and smirked with pride, Gulf reached out and held Mew's member in his hand and started stroking it. Mew was surprised by Gulf's sudden move but at the same time he was pleased that Gulf was trying to pleasure him the same way he almost made Gulf almost cum in his pants.

Gulf moved his thumb along the head of Mew's member which sent unexplainable pleasure throughout Mew's body, Mew wanted to stop Gulf and bury his member deep inside Gulf. But Gulf is doing a very good job at making Mew feel good. Few strokes later Mew came in Gulf's hand and Gulf couldn't help but feel proud of himself to have made a man like Mew cum with his hands.

Mew had enough of it when he saw Gulf's cute baby face turn into a sexy devil's face filled with pride. His member hardened again immediately and held both his and Gulf's member together in one hand and started fencing it both together. It only took a few seconds for Gulf to cum undone. The sexy dominant face and the friction below was unbearable for Gulf to handle.

"Enough with the foreplay, now let's get to the main stuff" said Mew. Gulf was panting because of his previous orgasm but listening to what Mew said his member hardened immediately.

Mew first grabbed the lube and condom which he bought yesterday from shopping  (just in case) which was not far from reach and then pulled both Gulf's legs and placed it on his shoulders so that he can line his member directly near Gulf's hole. Mew gently inserted one finger into Gulf's tight hole. Gulf moaned in pain from the sudden action, then the second finger was inserted Gulf arched his back with the almost fullness inside him.

He scissored his fingers within Gulf and stretched his hole. When Mew almost reached Gulf's prostate Mew retracted his fingers, Gulf almost cursed from the sudden emptiness. But then it was slowly being filled with Mew's hot member. Gulf was a moaning mess right now, and all Mew wanted to do was to thrust in completely because of the sexy sounds Gulf is making but still he wants to be gentle with him. Mew placed his hand over Gulf's mouth to muffle the moans and whispered in his ears

"Shhh.. beautiful you will wake the others with that sound"

Gulf tried to control the noise and looked at Mew with an expression which was innocent with pain and pleasure combined and Mew could see the tears escaping Gulf's eyes. Mew gently used his thumb to wipe his tears and then said

"I'll try to be as gentle as possible" Mew had fully entered Gulf's which was warm and tight just as Mew expected. "Are you okay we can stop if you want?" Mew asked, looking at the pitiful person beneath him.

"Nooo, don't even think about stopping now, I need you, you can start moving and don't try to be gentle" that was enough for Mew and he started thrusting in and out of Gulf's hole hitting Gulf's prostate at every single thrust. After a 8 min session of a combination of hard thrusting, kissing and an uncountable amount of hickeys, both of them came contented.

[A/N] Ufff.. so that was something. I wrote more, but edited it last moment, Let's say I'm still insecure about writing. I'll try to write better for the next smut scene. I just hope this is not a disappointment.