Chapter 23

WARNING 18+ CONTENT AHEAD 

Sammy went back to her room and Yacht decided to crash in the living room itself, Mew and Gulf went back to their room. Gulf went to the balcony in their room to enjoy the sea view.

Gulf POV

I really did see it, mom did not make that up, it was real indeed. It was not only me who saw it, Mew saw it with me too. Wait Mew, Did Mew just kiss me on the forehead just before the green flash. Does this mean anything? Is it a sign that the universe approves of Mew to take care of me from now on. But Mew ? what was he even thinking?? does he really like me or did he just felt bad for me and assumed that I needed it??

I thought I was the only one attracted to him, I mean he is really a gentleman and took care of me so well on this trip and not to mention, he is so handsome. Why does he have to be so handsome ??? I was not able to take my eyes off him yesterday during the way back on the boat. Thank god he was checking the pictures on his camera and did not notice me looking at him like I want him to hold me and kiss me then and there.

Wait... so he feels the same way about me ?

"What are you thinking about...roommate ?" asked Mew out of nowhere

I was startled and I shook the image of him making out with me on the boat and replied "nothing, I was just thinking about the green flash"

"Oh okay" he said and looked at me "what happened are you okay? Your face is red" he said

I couldn't hide my flustered face this time I guess, he saw right through me I just need to pretend,

"Oh really I don't know maybe it's the weather it's too hot" I said and he seemed to believe it so I let it be.

We were just quite standing next to each other just taking in the sea view. And then I told him "you know the green light, perhaps it only happens when we see the sunset on the beach and it doesn't work when we see it by the buildings"

"But I've seen the sunset on the beach so many times I've never noticed it before" he said

"Hmm maybe there are certain environmental factors necessary for that to happen, just like a rainbow. But obviously it's not as common as a rainbow. I just feel so lucky that I got to see it," I  said and turned to him to see him looking at me intensely. Just like he is asking me for permission to kiss me.

I couldn't control myself, I could not even look away, his eyes are so deep and expressive that I want to oblige to whatever he wants. He stepped closer to me and without breaking eye contact he intertwined his fingers with mine. I held his hand too, probably that's what gave him courage to take the next step.

Our bodies touched ...he is the same height as mine but I feel so small before him he started caressing my cheeks and that familiar yet new feeling crept in me just like deja vu and I couldn't help but roll my eyes with the sensation of pleasure and unconsciously let out a small moan.

He kept stepping forward and I backwards until he guided me to the wall of the balcony. Now our bodies are pressed against each other. I opened my eyes to look at him, he is looking at me so intensely that I am so weak right now. I cant move and can't resist, I want to resist but this just feels so right and I want him to kiss me already. He looked into my eyes and asked my permission to go ahead without using words. I understood and gave him a small nod and that's what made him dive right in.

He slowly kissed my cheeks and moved all over my face, forehead, eyes, nose placing kisses all over. When he reached my lips, I could see that he was staring at it as though a tiger stalking it's prey before hunting.

He looked at me one last time to ask permission and I gave him and then he fully attacked my lips. He started with slow nibbles and then it slowly heated up and he used his tongue to lick mine. He slowly grazed his tongue over my lips and I just froze there as a tingly feeling crept through my fingertips started from my palm and then travelled along my arms and went through my chest and then my heartbeat started rising. That's when I snapped out of my daze and slightly pushed him.

[A/N] I know, I know... but its just getting started... It's my first time writing, I tried my best. More 18+ content ahead.