Chapter 29

They all entered the bus and Techno instructed that this will be the last stop and the bus won't stop after this. The next stop was the final stop and they would reach Bangkok in a few hours.

Sammy did not want to lose contact with anyone so she walked around asking Champ, Techno and Mew for their numbers. When she came to Gulf she did not force him to give any contact details about him but instead she just sat down beside him.

"Hey what's up there?" She asked

"Hey" Gulf said a little low and a little anxious about how he is going to refuse to give his details to her

"Don't worry I will not ask you for your number" she said smiling warmly at him

Gulf did not understand why though, she asked everyone except him

"Ummm.. I " Gulf started

"Don't worry about it. I kinda heard what you and Mew were talking about" she said

Gulf was shocked from hearing that and he was curious about how much she heard them and does she already know that they had sex. Without giving anything away he asked

"What are you talking about? What did you hear?"

"I heard that you are not willing to give your details to him so that would also mean that you won't give it to any of us. Is that right"

Gulf looked at her guilty

"It's okay, I understand if you want to be a mysterious person. I had the same idea when I decided to come on this trip. I did not want anyone to know about me more than necessary... but with my talkative mouth I guess that did not happen" she said playfully

Gulf smiled at her and said

" I am really glad I met you, well you were kinda the reason I wanted to come to this trip"

" Really? don't give me that much credit"

"No I really mean it you are this happy cheerful girl filled with positiveness, your vibe kinda hit me and you were like so excited to go on this trip and because of that I wanted to check it out too"

" That's so sweet of you to say, but as much I want to believe that I won't because I know that you had your reasons to go on this trip"

Gulf Just looked at her.

" Don't worry I am not as nosy as my friend there, who wants to know every single thing about everyone. I won't ask you to tell me about it"

Gulf smiled at her and said "thank you"

"Ha that's fine don't mention it, if this is the last time we are gonna talk I want to tell you that I am glad that I met you and felt the brotherly vibe even if it was only one weekend.

Gulf Just nodded in agreement

" Anyhow it was nice meeting you Gulf, my friend is waiting for me, I might not stay back to say bye to you when we reach Bangkok, I have a lot of explaining to do to my mom so I might just rush home as soon as we stop. So I'll just say goodbye to you right now. Goodbye Gulf and take care of yourself"

Gulf felt guilty about hiding his identity to a real sweet person like Sammy but he again thought about it, if Sammy knew who Gulf really was would she treat him the same? Would every one of his friends here on The bus treat him the same? will Mew treat him the same?. He thought about and felt being Gulf is better than being Type for the nth time.

Gulf gave Sammy a goodbye hug and then she went back to sit next to Yacht.