Chapter 27

Dedicated to MMM95618

Mew insisted on sitting beside Gulf. He was just not as shy as before to make advances towards Gulf anymore. Where in all Gulf wanted to do was avoid Mew as much as possible. Mew had so many questions for Gulf, but Gulf just shut Mew off by saying he wants to sleep. Gulf was not really sleepy but he pretended to sleep to avoid questions from Mew. He knew he was doing the wrong thing by hurting Mew's feelings but he knew that this is not the right time to involve Mew in his life. He knew Mew could be in trouble. It hurt Gulf as well to do this to someone he really liked but he just convinced himself if 'only destiny was real, if only luck or fate was real we would definitely meet again and if we do I will not stop myself from giving you anything you want'.

Mew couldn't do anything but to admire the beautiful features of Gulf. Mew already got the vibe that Gulf is trying to avoid him. But he was confident that he would ask Gulf out on a day when they reach Bangkok. They have to communicate and break the awkward feeling out. The journey was long. But of course there were stops in between Gulf would either be with Sammy or Techno helping them out with shopping but he never once spoke to Mew.

Mew was getting annoyed by Gulf's behaviour the next time the bus made a stop, Mew made Gulf to speak out. He was very determined in doing so.

"Gulf we need to talk" Mew said

"I know I have to talk to you, but I'm just not brave enough" said Gulf

" Brave? For what ?are you feeling shy because of yesterday?" I am sorry it happened that way but you cannot deny that desire took over both of us"

"I know, I know I don't regret it but I don't know how to face you right now"

"You don't have to be shy, it's okay"

" I am not shy"

"..."

"It's just that we cannot continue after we reach Bangkok"

Mew's world shattered after hearing those words from Gulf. Mew was well aware that Gulf was a stranger and he may not fully accept his feelings but still it hurt

"I am sorry, I am not really like how you think I am, I am different, I can be dangerous"

"What do mean dangerous?"

"I mean I could bring harm to you"

"Gulf I don't really understand if you talk in puzzles, tell me in a way that I could understand"

"Okay, if you want it the way you understand, I am sorry for what happened last night, it just happened and I don't want to meet you, even after we go to Bangkok"