Chapter 32

When Gulf was about to hail a cab and get in he heard Mew calling him.   

 "Gulf"    

"Mew, I looked for you I couldn't..."  

 Gulf was cut off when Mew hugged him    

"Mew what are you doing, people are looking at us"                  

 They both were in a particularly crowded spot, when Mew hugged Gulf aggressively, few passerby gave them weird looks. When Mew noticed that Gulf was feeling uncomfortable he held Gulf's wrist and dragged him to a nearby alley which was completely empty.    

 "Mew why did you bring me here, I need to go" Gulf tried to get out of Mew's hold as he doesn't want another conversation with Mew.          

 Mew just hugged Gulf tight and Gulf could feel his shoulders getting wet because of Mew's tears

   "Mew, are you okay?"   

 "I'm sorry Gulf because I yelled at you, I shouldn't have bursted out like that, I'm so sorry" 

 "Hey Its okay I did not mind really, I understood how you felt, please don't cry"      

 Gulf said while hugging and comforting Mew. Mew calm down a little and and pulled back to look into Gulf's eyes    .     

"I thought about it, I thought about what you said, I might like you and we would have even slept together but still I am a stranger to you, we only met two days ago. I should have understood that you were uncomfortable to open up about your personal life to a stranger like me"

 Mew said, looking into Gulf's eyes and still crying. Gulf was now starting to tear up too. He could not bear to see such a handsome man who he loves without doubt crying his eyes out because of him and he was also hurt that Mew thought Gulf considered him as a stranger.   

 "I..."

  "Don't say anything, it's okay" Mew wiped his tears and forced a smile 

 " I will try to believe in destiny, I will try to believe in fate, but more than that I will try to believe in the feelings I have for you, we might be strangers but trust me you have made me feel things I've never felt before, I don't want to just let you go without confessing my feelings"     

 Mew took a deep breath and said    

 "Gulf... I like you. I liked you from the moment I laid my eyes on you I will try to believe in all superstitions and wait for you as you said. If we are meant to be... if the universe wants us to meet again... then we will definitely meet I will wait for you as long I can"

Gulf started crying already and smiling at the same time. He cannot believe that Mew would agree to his childish belief on fate and is actually willing to wait for him.

 "3 years" Gulf said      

 "Huh"   

 " Wait for me for 3 years if we meet before that, we are definitely meant to be. If it takes longer than that we have to move on" Gulf said while controlling his tears he is so happy that Mew is willing to wait for him and the fact that he likes Gulf so much but still Gulf doesn't want to Mew to waste his life waiting for him while he could find any person who deserves more than himself.

Gulf is quite sure that he will almost complete his studies and start working in three years and when he is 21 he can be independent. And he can freely take decisions for his own life without being dependent on anyone.    

"3 years okay?" Gulf reminded Mew while placing his forehead on Mew's     

  Mew can't help but cry out loud and hug Gulf tightly again, Gulf started crying too. But then both of them held back their sorrows and decided to let eachother go.        

 "I'll go now okay, goodbye" Gulf said       

 Mew hugged him again "5 minutes please, you can do this for me right. I am ready to let you go and come back until you're ready. You can hug me and stay this way for 5 minutes right?"      

  Mew pleaded Gulf. Gulf returned the hug, they both stood there in the dark alley hugging each other silently. 3 minutes later Gulf knew that if he stayed inside Mew's warm and strong embrace he would not be able to stop himself from staying like this forever.     

 Gulf gently pulled back, he looked into Mew's eyes and leaned forward to give Mew one last kiss to say goodbye. When Gulf's plump lips touched Mew's he froze. Mew just stood there dumbfounded with Gulf's sudden kiss, Mew could feel fireworks inside his body and the cause of it was Gulf.   

 Gulf released himself from Mew's hold without parting the lips, when he knew that he was out of reach from Mew's grasp. He broke off the kiss and ran towards the direction of the road, hailed a cab and hopped in without even turning back to look at Mew. 

Mew was still in the alley processing everything, when he knew that Gulf was already out of his reach he broke down into tears. He sat down leaned against the wall and cried until he gathered his thoughts and strength back together.     

 He finally stood up and walked towards the tour bus to indulge in one last memory of Gulf's before leaving with only the mere thought of him for who knows how long. When he walked towards the bus he saw four boys standing there and chatting, he recognised Techno and Champ but couldn't recognise the other two. He tried to look like he hadn't just cried his eyes out just a minute ago and walked towards them.

 "Oh Mew... what are you still doing here?" Techno asked      

 "I'm sorry to bother you but I think I left my earphones in the bus" Mew lied    

" Oh that's not a problem, go ahead buddy" Techno said while reaching his hand out to get the keys from one of the two strangers in the scene, I understood that these were the friends who he bet against          

 "By the way this is Klui and Seo the owner of the travel agency and also the ones who lost to me hahah" Techno teased them    

As soon as Mew got in the bus he went straight to the seat where Gulf sat previously. He just wanted to imagine as Gulf was sitting next to him right now. But when he felt something near his leg, he bent down to check what it was, there he found a wallet and opened it to check who's it was. There was absolutely nothing in the wallet except an ID. Mew took it out to check it and his then he was beyond shocked to see the picture. It was... Gulf. But Mew was very confused. His heart beat started rising when he read the name.  

The ID had Gulf's photo printed on it, it did not have Gulf's name on it, but instead it said 

.

.

.

Type Thiwat Phawattakun.

[A/N] So that's the end of this book. But the story will continue, I know I left it hanging, but I definitely wont leave it like this. I will start writing as soon as my exams are over and start updating again in a couple of weeks. Until then guess what can happen since Mew found the truth about Gulf faking his name all along.