Chapter 19

Dedicated to WulanPratiwi789

Gulf POV

I woke from bright light forcing my eyelids to open

I woke from bright light forcing my eyelids to open. I tried to sit up and my head was spinning. I held my head in my hand and tried to numb the pain. I tried to open my eyes but it was all a blur, I looked at myself, I was all washed and changed.

 "What's happening? How did I end up here? The last thing I remember was I pulled Mew to the dance floor"

"C'mon Mew let's dance"

And then I tried to get really close to him by holding his hands and trying to touch him here and there

"Oooo, I guess you work out, you ave got abs"

Urrggh embarrassing. Anyhow what's next try to remember.

"As we gooooo on, we remember...All the times veeee had together....And as our lives change, come whateveeeer....We will still beeee friends foreveeer"

I remember singing and going hand in hand with Techno and Sammy , we were trying to support each other by not trying to fall. And walking back to the villa,

Wait ? I did that ? I sang a song in front of Mew ? this is so embarrassing

I was leaning on Mew, Yacht was supporting Sammy to walk and Champ had carried Techno on a piggy back.

"I'm fine Mew I can stand by myself you don't have to help me"

And then I fell on the ground, Mew helped me up

We reached here,  and I wanted to throw up, Mew helped me to the washroom and I remember throwing my guts out. And then ? Then I passed out... What then how did I get changed?

"Good morning sleepy head or should I say afternoon" Mew came in with a tray with food on it.

"What happened last night? Who changed my clothes?" I asked while eating the food he brought.

"Umm" he started and scratched his nape. "Well you threw up and then passed out, you were reeking of alcohol so I washed you up and changed your clothes"

My face was heating up and I could feel my face and neck was gradually changing color when I thought about the possibility of Mew looking at me completely naked and just lying there in front of him.

"I need to use the washroom" I said and I left in a rush. I did not want to add more embarrassment by staying there.

"Gulf everyone is by the pool, I'll be there too. Just come out when you're ready. Everyone is pretty tired and they decided to spend the rest of the day by the pool and leave in the morning" I heard Mew saying through the door.

"Ohh okay I'll be there" I replied and could here Mew leaving

I showered got changed and and checked the time it was already past 12:30

'How long did I even sleep? Probably this vacation is a way of making up for all the nights I stayed awake'

I quickly changed and went by the pool. Everyone was there, Sammy was the only one who was not in the pool. I went and took a seat beside Sammy. Even though the climate was pretty hot I was not in the mood to get into the water. I saw Champ, Techno and Yacht playing around with a beach ball and Mew just swimming around showing off his skills and his body. I could feel a tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw Mew's bare body. He was so hot and so perfect. It was as though he was sculpted. I unconsciously licked my lips when he came out of the pool and droplets of water were dripping from his hair to his chest, abs and disappearing near his shorts. He just sat there by the pool drinking a can of beer while I was admiring his broad shoulders and back.

"Okay it's about time you stop eating him with your eyes" Sammy said

I turned towards her flustered as I was caught in the act

After that Sammy started teasing me and making all kinds of assumptions between me and Mew. I could not tell anything other than denying all her fantasies and blushing like a teenage girl. After that we had a long conversation about random stuff it was mostly her doing the talking. But I did not mind, I could feel the bond creating within us. There was this connection between us which either of us could not deny. I admired the girl and found out that she feels the same way about me. It was more like a brother/sister relationship.

"You know I always wanted to have a sibling, talking to you makes me feel like if only you could be my sister my life would have been different, I would have some meaning and someone to live for" I said

"Omg I feel the same way, I can't help but think if we are relatives. There is this weird comfy, cozy way I feel about you. Which I have never felt before except with Yacht I mean obviously he has stayed with me for years. But you and I, It was instant, when I asked you to sit next to me I did not know what I was thinking but when you did I felt protected like when you are around it's like you're family" she explained

I was getting kinda emotional speaking to her this way and right at that moment Champ started throwing a tantrum as he was hungry. Everyone knows to not deny his request and move to the restaurant as soon as possible if you do not want your mood to be ruined.

They first went back to the villa to get changed after everyone was done and headed towards the restaurant. After everyone was stuffed, Sammy wanted to take a walk on the beach and that's when Mew found out that one of my favorite things was to watch the sunset.