Chapter 3

Flashback

"Type"... Called Type's mom

"Coming mom"... screamed a 7-year-old Type from the floor above, a second later Type came running down the stairs with loud noise and an excited smile.

He was so happy that his father who went abroad for business purposes when he was still a baby, has finally come home. He has never seen his father and he always envied the other kids at school as their fathers would always come to pick up and drop their kids at school, whereas Type would only come and go with his driver. Type could finally show off his father and the things he buys for him to his friend.

When Type reached the living room where his mother and father were present, Typed looked at his father and the next moment all the happiness and excitement he had was filled with fear. Type's father was staring at him with complete hatred towards him. Type started shivering and hid behind his mom.

"Is this how you raised your son, so loud and so noisy. You know how much I hate noise, this is so fucking irritating". grumbled Type's dad with complete anger filled in his eyes and voice.

"What do you mean by 'your son'? he is your son too if you remember. Huh right, how can you remember, after all, you left us alone. I raised him alone with no one beside me. Obviously, you did not remember until now that you have a son, and I see now you still don't consider his existence." Type's mother started arguing with Type's father right in front of Type.

"Why is this my fault now? I have provided you with everything despite not being in the country" said Type's dad.

"Money is not 'everything'. Money is not 'enough'." said Type's mom emphasizing the words.

"Oh, in that case, you shouldn't have spent most of 'my money' on your luxury garbage". said Type's dad.

The argument kept going on and Type did not understand what was happening, he expected his father to come home, carry him in his arms, spin him around and take him out to play in the park and eat ice cream with him. Type completely did not expect to see what was happening in front of his eyes. Type started shivering from head to toe and started sobbing quietly, he did not cry out loud as he was afraid his father would get angry with him again. Big droplets of tears like pearls started to fall down his soft chubby baby cheeks, and only then Type's mom realised Type was still in the room and bent down to wipe his tears.

Type's mom saw a completely shaken and afraid Type and started feeling guilty that she made a huge mistake by arguing in front of Type.

She softly caressed his cheeks to calm him down and with a calming voice she asked Type to go back to his room and in a while, she would bring him hot chocolate with cookies to his room. Type obeyed her, without turning to look at his father he ran up the stairs but made sure not to be too loud this time. He could still hear the argument happening below.

End flashback

"Excuse me, hello? Are you okay?" Suddenly Gulf was shaken awake from his thoughts by the sweet calming voice of a man.

Gulf opened his eyes and looked at the source of the voice. It was the handsome mixed-race man who boarded the bus after him he was sitting towards his right on the next seat beside him.

 It was the handsome mixed-race man who boarded the bus after him he was sitting towards his right on the next seat beside him