Chapter 16

Dedicated to Kyoongchan

Right after food everyone headed back to their villa to relax for a bit and then planned head to a party taking place in the same resort as theirs. Gulf and Techno slept for a while, as Gulf was as usual being a sleepy head and wanted to sleep for a bit before the long night, and Techno was really tired due to the seasickness.

Champ, Mew, Sammy and Yacht headed out to the beach to set a campfire and relax for a bit under the nightsky. Mew entertained the others by playing some music with his guitar. When Mew was singing a romantic song with Gulf in his mind, Champ kept looking towards the room window from where Techno was seen sleeping. Yacht tried to get as close to Sammy and tried to snuggle with her while throwing his protective arms around her and hugging her back towards his chest.

Sammy tried to get out of Yacht's hold but he just was not letting her go, Sammy just gave up after a while as she understood that her childhood best friend missed her and was worried about her when she went missing.

After a couple more songs everyone started moving to their respective rooms to get refreshed and get ready for the party. When Mew, Champ and Yacht were ready, they woke up Techno and Gulf and urged them to get ready.

Gulf's POV

Flashback

"Mae, please don't leave, Por please I beg you don't let Mae go like this. Mae take me with you. I don't know how to behave around Por, if you are not here who will teach me, who will watch the sunset with me everyday please Mae don't go." a 15 year old Type was running back and forth from his Mae and Por begging, crying, yelling.

"Listen to me Type, I am really sorry my son. I'm sorry" Type's Mae held the face of her crying son and spoke to him while looking into his.

She was struggling to hold back her tears, as she did not want her beloved son to see her crying.

"Mae, I... I... I don't want you to leave. Please don't leave."

"Look at me Type, stop crying. You will not cry" Type's Mae said sternly

"This is just temporary, you believe me right I will not let you stay with this monster. I will fight for you and get your custody. Right now I cannot fight with your Por, I don't have money or power as much as he does. You should remember that I live only for you, you are my everything my son. Let me go now I will fight for you and take you back"

"Mae but...."

"Bye my son, but you have to trust me I will be back for you"

"Maaeee"

Type was held back by his father's men and his Mae's hand was slowly slipping from his hand. Type fell on his knees and crying his heart out, the tears strained his face.

"Mae"

End Flashback

"Gulf?"