Chapter 15

Dedicated to NaomiFranklin1

Third POV

After a satisfying breakfast everyone moved to a nearby sunday market, where they can buy some clothes and necessities for Gulf and Yacht as he didn't pack enough in a hurry. Sammy and Champ as usual went straight to the food stall to buy some snacks for the day ahead. By the time they finished exploring the market it was almost noon and Techno did not have to bother about being a tour guide anymore as the other tourists wanted to either stay in their rooms and relax or wanted to go out and explore by themselves. It was just Gulf, Mew, Sammy and Champ that he had to take care of, but he could just be with them as their friends and not as a guide.

Champ wanted to go swim with the fish in the ocean, so everyone headed to the sea where they had to go by speed boat to the spot where they could swim. Everyone was really excited including Gulf, as he has never played with fish in the ocean before. Mew noticed that Gulf was particularly very excited for this and he wanted to see that baby side of Gulf.

The boat ride started, Yacht put an arm around Sammy  as he wanted to protect her from falling off the boat and into the water

The boat ride started, Yacht put an arm around Sammy as he wanted to protect her from falling off the boat and into the water.

"What are you doing?" asked Sammy

Yacht knew he had to use his words carefully as he did not want to sound like he is saving a damsel in distress.

"umm , I am scared that I might fall in the water and that's why I am holding you for support" Yacht said bashfully

Sammy  clearly knew what Yacht was doing but she just tested him and Yacht gave her the right answer, she did not mind Yacht protecting her at this moment as she knew he cared about her and also happy that Yacht is careful about what he is saying

Sammy clearly knew what Yacht was doing but she just tested him and Yacht gave her the right answer, she did not mind Yacht protecting her at this moment as she knew he cared about her and also happy that Yacht is careful about what he is saying.

10 minutes later Techno started to feel sea sick, yet he was trying so much not to throw up and ruin others' mood as Champ did yesterday but now he understood how Champ felt yesterday, he knew how embarrassing and annoying it feels to be sick like this. Champ saw that Techno was feeling sick and tried to make him feel better by talking and making him sing songs and entertaining the others.

Meanwhile Gulf was fully mesmerized by the blue sea and was just like a child trying to reach out and touch the water, if he spotted a fish he would immediately nudge Mew to take a look. Mew doing his job as a photographer started to capture the moments they all spent together,

 Mew doing his job as a photographer started to capture the moments they all spent together,

 but mostly he clicked pictures of Gulf and his cute expressions. Mew just couldn't believe that Gulf looked so good in every single angle.

When they reached the spot, Champ was the first to dive into the water, followed by Gulf and then Yacht

When they reached the spot, Champ was the first to dive into the water, followed by Gulf and then Yacht. Techno and Sammy decided to stay on the boat as Techno was afraid to swim and Sammy did not want to mess up her hair. So Mew left his camera in Sammy's care and dived into the water as well.

Yacht and Champ could not stop teasing the duo sitting on the boat by splashing water on them playfully. Gulf was only focused on catching fish in his hands where Mew was only focused on Gulf as watching his amused expression. Time to time when Gulf caught a fish he would swim closer to Mew to show him, Mew couldn't help but smile seeing the childish reactions of his.

When everyone ran out of energy and was starting to get hungry they decided to go back. When they reached the shore it was already 4:00 and they were dead hungry. They found a restaurant and started eating.