Chapter 18

Dedicated to sulz_aroha

Gulf POV

Everyone of us were ready except Sammy

"Huh girls, they always take longer to get ready" sighed Techno "Yo lady, will you be ready by this year?" yelled Techno

"Yeah yeah whatever, I'm ready already, should we leave now?" Sammy came out all dolled up.

"Yeah yeah whatever, I'm ready already, should we leave now?" Sammy  came out all dolled up

We were all stunned by how beautiful Sammy looked. I couldn't stop admiring her and longing for a sister again.

I felt a gaze on me and looked around to see Mew staring at me.

'Wait is that the look of jealousy?' Mew averted his gaze when I noticed him

"Wow, no wonder you took so long in there, makeup can really do magic" Techno teased

Sammy gave an annoyed look and turned to Yacht. Everyone looked at Yacht in unison and his look explained that he was blown away. He was looking at her with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Dude, you okay?" I asked Yacht

He came to his senses,

"Huh? Ow okay everyone is ready let's get going now" he said and rushed out

We all looked at Sammy as she had a look of disappointment in her face yet she pulled herself back together and said "What are you guys waiting for, c'mon let's go party woohoo" and made everyone stand up and pushed us outside.

We reached the spot and the lights, the music and the people around dancing, drinking, making out. All this was too overwhelming for me as this is the first time for me to be at a place like this.

I pulled myself back together when I remembered why I am here in the first place.

I am here to have fun and explore how fun I can be. I am with good people, they are not the type to bully me like my so-called old friends who only used me for their benefits, which made me shut out the world and be reserved, but now I'm gonna go wild.

Sammy pulled me by one hand and Techno by another towards the bar.

"Listen to me guys, we are gonna get drunk like crazy today, got it" said Sammy

"I'm in, yo bartender, vodka shots, keep it coming." Techno already ordered, he was overwhelmed by the surroundings and wanted to make full use of this vacation.

They both looked at me expectantly when the drinks arrived.

"I'm in" I said and took a shot.

"Yaaay, woohoo" I could hear Techno and Sammy screaming through the loud music.

There was a burning sensation in my throat. But I wanted more. 4 shots later

Sammy, Techno followed after me and I turned around to look for Mew and the others. Champ, Mew and Yacht were settled in a booth. Mew seemed to have ordered a margarita, Champ was concentrating only on the plates of food displayed in front of him and Yacht was approaching us. Looks like he is here for Sammy.

"Sammy, you're getting drunk. You should stop" Yacht urged Sammy to stop

"Oww, Yacht you're here come let's go dance," she guided Yacht to the dance floor and started dancing, Yacht was hesitant at first then he just gave in and started dancing and spinning her in his arms.

"They seem to be having fun," Techno said.

"You can go dance if you want to"

"Alone? No thanks, the person I want to dance with is in love only with food, I don't know how much more he can eat" Techno screwed his face staring at Champ's direction and took another shot.

"If he does not ask you to dance you can ask him you know" I said by now I lost the count of shots I consumed and started to get tipsy. Well I got tipsy somewhere near the second shot. Now I can say I am fully high.

"Me? Ask him?" Techno said "no thanks, he is the dumbest dumb person and he is soo annoying if you don't feed him 20 times a day"

"Shhh, shut up, don't be so mean, you will only know if you ask him"

We both were trying too hard to get the right words.

"Ayeee leave me, what...hick" Techno hiccuped "what is going.. Hick ..between you and ...hick.. And Mew?"

 And Mew?"

"Me...? Mew...? What ?? pfft ... nothing ... wath aaare yoo talkin bout?"

"Ayee you thought no one ..hick.. Notice the way he looks at you ...hick.. The way you pretend to look away.. Hick.."

"Hahahaha... haha waath ... nooooo.. Do you think I ? and Mew? Nooo''

"Bish I know ..hick.. There is something going on between you two"

"Bish shut up.. Yoo know noting"

"Bish look, your hottie is coming this way"

I turned around to look, it was Mew, he was approaching us.

"Shhhh, don't tell him anyting.. It's our secret" I told Techno

"Whaat ..hick.. What secret you did ..hick not tell me anything"

"What secret are you talking about" Mew asked

"What pffft noting hottie... ugh .I .. mean Mew..oh right come lets dance" I pulled Mew towards the dance floor and let the alcohol take control.

I saw Techno approach Champ who was still eating and that's it. After that all I remember is in bits.