Defiance

TW\\MENTIONS OF ABUSE, GORE, DEATH.

-age 15-

"Hey YN!!"

I looked up from my food to see RB coming towards me holding his own food. 

"Hey RB." I replied.

"How are you holding up?" he asked, sitting down.

RB was aware of what took place about a year ago. The day I lost my older brother. 

"I'm doing better." I lied.

"Will groups 40 and 60 come to the arena."

I sighed and stood up, RB following.

"Well good luck RB." I said.

"You too." he replied.

I made my way to the weapon\waiting room, grabbing the familiar sword. I sat down on the bench, and waited.

-30 minutes later-

"NOW WELCOME TO THE ARENA: YN-42 AND RB-61!!!" 

My eyes widened as I registered who I was fighting against.

'nonononononononono." I thought as I made my way into the arena. 

I looked at the half enderman, shock filled his eyes. I looked up at the box seat, and shot them a glare.

"BEGIN!!" 

I didn't move, neither did RB.

"BEGIN!!" they repeated

I unsheathed my sword, RB's eyes widened. Then I dropped my sword, and looked back up to the box seat, my face lacking all emotion.

"No." I said.

"WHAT!?" they asked at the same time.

"I said no. Or do you need me to repeat it?" I asked.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see RB shaking his head at me, signaling for me to stop. I ignored him.

"GUARDS!!!" the male yelled out, "TAKE HER TO CELL 32!!!" 

I was aware of the guards approaching me, I counted at least 3 or 4. perfect.

When they were about a foot away from me, I quickly grabbed my sword and swung it at the nearest guard, hitting him in the chest. I jabbed the sword at the next guard, the blade going through his stomach. Another guard tried to grab my wrists, I slashed at his arm, nearly cutting off his hand. the finale guard, I charged at him, and nocked him to the ground. I then plunged my sword through his chest, blood squirting onto my face.  

I stood up and looked at the box seat again, their faces twisted with rage. I smirked, unaware of a guard sneaking up on me. I then felt a sharp pain in my neck, and it all went black.

-.-.-.-

I woke up to a dark room. I sat up as my eyes adjusted to the darkness. I decided to stand up, when I did I heard the sound of metal hitting metal, I looked down at my wrists to see them chained together.

'what happened?' I thought.

Then it all came rushing back to me. I immediately was worried for RB, was he ok? Did they make him fight someone else? Was he alive?

I heard a door open and there I saw the same male scientist in the box seat.

"YN-42, it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person." he said, slowly approaching me.

I backed up as he got closer until I hit the wall.

"Oh don't try and go anywhere. you'll be stuck here for a while." he said as he got closer.

I growled and tried to flare my wings only to find that they were bound to my back.

"Now that little stunt you pulled in the arena wasn't all to amusing you know." he said. he was now about a foot infront of me.

I looked away from his piercing gaze. he then grabbed both of my wrists and yanked me towards him.

"Look at me when I am talking to you." He spat, his spit flying into my face.

He then threw me to the ground, my head hitting the hard ground.

"I think it's time to teach you a lesson." he said as I was getting up.

-about a half hour later-

"Let this be a lesson to you." He said as he closed the door.

I whimpered as I sat up, my body littered with bruises and cuts. I sat up and leaned against the wall, tears threatening to fall.

I began to hum a song that my mother would sing to my brother and I when we were little. It calmed me down some. but when I stopped I began to cry. I wanted to see my brother again, I wanted to talk to him about strategies in the arena, I wanted to talk to him about over throwing the government, I wanted to feel his hugs as he comforted me after a nightmare.

I miss him.