Uh oh...

TW\\BLOOD, MINOR PANIC ATTACK, SWEARING.

It's been a few days since Tubbo and I became spies. Tubbo and I decided that we would give them information at separate times, so that we wouldn't be gone at the same time.

"Any news?" Wilbur asked, when I got to the bottom of the ravine.

"There's gonna be a speech tonight at about 6 PM. Schlatt says it's important." I said, leaning against the wall.

"What's it about?" He asked.

"Your guess is as good as mine." I said.

"Hmm, well he normally doesn't do speeches unless if it is important." He said.

"I should start heading back." I said.

"Be carful tonight." He said, as I made my way up the stairs.

"What do you take me for, an amateur?" I said.

"I'm serious."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." I said, exiting the ravine.

"Famous last words." 

"Oh shut up." I yelled back.

-that night-

"People of Manburg." Schlatt started.

"I have called you all here today for a special announcement." He continued.

"It has come to my attention that we have a traitor amongst us." He said.

I tensed, my heart rate increasing.

There was an gasp from the crowd.

"But fret not, we have determined who the traitor is." He said.

"Quakity, if you will."

I felt pressure on my wrists, I then realized that Quakity had grabbed me. I started to hyperventilate.

"And now I present to you, the person who betrayed Manburg."

I could barley hear Schlatt as he continued his speech. I was mainly focused on trying to get out of Quakity's grip. Then I realized that he was standing in front of me. That's when I realized I was chained, I was chained to the stage. This caused a new wave of panic to wash over me as I struggled against the chains.

I then heard a sword being unsheathed, I looked up to see Schlatt holding a sword. He raised his sword above his head and swung it down. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact of the blade.

but it never came.

I opened my eyes to see the blade mere centimeters away from my head.

"You know what, you're not worth my blade. Quakity, take her away, I'll deal with her later." He said.

As Quakity dragged me away, Schlatt went on a spiel on how great Manburg is. When we passed Tubbo I gave him a look saying; don't do anything dumb, stay hidden.

As I was dragged to who knows where, I thanked what ever gods are out there, that I was caught and Tubbo was not.

-later-

It was sundown again, Schlatt, Quackity and I were at one of the tallest towers in Manburg, which was ironically one of Tommy's cobblestone towers.

We were standing on a small platform that Quackity had quickly made, near the top of the tower. I was still chained, my back facing the face of the tower.

"What are you gonna do? Push me off?" I said.

"Oh no, we have something else in mind." Schlatt interrupted.