Creeper go boom

TW//EXPLOSIONS, ARGUING, CURSSING.

"Wilbur, you can't just blow up a county, let alone the country that YOU started." I said.

"Why not!?" He shot back.

"Schlatt took it from me so might as well take it from him!!" He added.

"Then you would be stooping to his level!! May I remind you that he NAILED ME TO A FUCKING TOWER AND LEFT ME THERE TO DIE!!" I said, my voice rising.

"AT LEAST I DON'T TAKE PLESURE IN HURTING OTHERS!!" He shot back, matching my volume.

"IF YOU BLOW UP L'MANBURG THAN YOU WOULD BE HURTING OTHERS!!" I shot back.

"STILL I WOULDN'T TAKE PLESURE IN IT!! EITHER WAY IT WOULD BE MERCY TO THEM!!"

"Mercy?" I asked, my voice growing quiet.

"Mercy!?" I asked Wilbur again, my voice growing louder.

I laughed.

"Oh Wilbur, Wilbur, Wilbur. There is a thing you need to learn, there's no such thing as mercy." I said, chuckling.

"If there's no mercy, than what is there!?" Wilbur shot back.

"There's the murky waters of Hell that we walk through that we call life." I said.

We stood in silence for a bit before I turned and started walking up the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Wilbur asked.

"I'm gonna go clear my head because I don't have the mental capacity right now to deal with your bullshit." I said, walking up the stairs.

"But it's dark out."

"It's not like I'm mining."

"It's still doesn't change the fact that it's dark out."

"I don't give two shits." I said, still walking up the stairs.

Wilbur said something but I didn't listen, knowing it was most likely more bullshit.

When I got outside I took a deep breath, the cool night air filling my lungs.

As I exhaled I could feel the stress leave my body.

I sighed as I closed my eyes, leaning against a near by tree.

knock his teeth in
kill him

I opened my eyes

'No.' I thought.

'I'm not going to harm my brother.'

I then heard hissing behind me. I quickly turned my head to see a mutated mound of moss, it was slightly glowing, and it was the source of the hissing.

So in other words, a creeper.

'Shit.' I thought to my self, as I stood there.

I then got into reality and then it hit.

'That's a creeper, about explode.' I thought.

"Shit." I said as I turned around to run back to the ravine.

My  attempts were futile though. Because right as I turned my back on it; it exploded.

I was flung into the air as the force of the explosion hit my back. I somehow managed to land in the brush, which thankfully cushioned my fall. I groaned as I got up, wincing as pain shot through my back. By the looks of it, I was unharmed. Good.

I stood up, using a tree as support. I slowly started to make my way to the entrance of the ravine. When I got down to the bottom, Techno came running up to me.

"What the hell happened to you?" He asked. 

"Creeper go boom." was all I said.

He gave me a confused look.

"You're smart, you'll figure it out." I said, pulling a stick out of my hair as I walked off.

And that's a wrap, if you guys don't understand the mutated moss thing, go watch game theory.

until next time my fallen demons.