Saved

TW//SWEARING, EXPLOSIONS, BLOOD AND GORE.

Reader's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes as I gained consciousness. I groaned as I sat up from the cold concrete floor. I moved my hand to hold my pounding head only to find some sort of hand cuffs binding around my wrists

(Basically the cuffs from frozen)

I started to panic as I looked around the small concrete room, the only lighting I got was the dim lantern hanging above my head. Even then I could barley see. I stood up and started to pull against the chains, but my attempts were futile.

The door opened with a creak. I stopped what I was doing and looked over. I saw Dream standing there holding a cup of tea.

"I see you're awake." He said causally before taking a sip of his tea.

"What the hell do you want from me!?" I said.

"Honestly, I want you dead. But you can still be useful." He said.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"You should never turn down a cup of tea, that's how wars are started." He said, poring another cup that seemed to appear out of no where.

"We're already in a war, against you." I spat.

"Anyway, I'm going to keep you here, You're still useful for my plans." He said.

"I suggest you get comfortable, you're going to be here for a while." He said, as he closed the door.

After he closed the door I muttered under my breath,

"Arrogant bastard."

"I heard that!" 

I just rolled my eyes and continued to pull on the chains. After what felt like hours I heard something hit the floor. I turned to look behind me to find my communicator. The dumb bitch forgot to take my communicator. Using this to my advantage, I managed to take off my shoe and go into the contact list and click on Techno's, using my toe.

It rung for a bit before he answered.

"Hello?" He said.

"I need your help Techno, I kind of got myself trapped in Dream's basement and I can't rip off the chains." I whispered, knowing that Dream was on the other side of the door.

There was silence on the other end.

"Are you able to send me cords?" He asked.

"No."

"Is your tracker on?"

"I believe so yes." I said.

"Ok, I should be there soon." He said, before hanging up.

-.-.-.-

It's been a couple of hours since I called Techno, so far there have been no signs of him. About an hour ago Dream came in and fed me soup, since I can't exactly use my hands at the moment. I was currently trying to break the cuffs by hitting them against each other, but all that was doing was hurting my hands. Eventually I heard a crack. I stopped what I was doing and looked at my cuffs. From the dim lighting of the lantern I could see that from what felt like hours of banging the cuffs together, I managed to do some damage.

This filled me a new spark of hope and I continued hitting the cuffs against each other until they broke. I got a good look at my hands and saw that they were bloodied and bruised.

'Great.' I thought.

'I guess I'm going to have more scars to add to the collection.' 

My ears perked up when I heard the faint sound of a door closing. Since I was part piglin, my hearing is better then most people's. I franticly looked around, looking for something that I could use as a weapon, but Dream isn't as dumb as I thought, because there was nothing in the room besides the chains, the lantern, and me. So I decided to do the next best and try and hide. But like I mention before, there was nothing in the room. That's when I heard quiet footsteps coming down the stair. Dream was never quiet coming down the stairs. The door opened to reveal Techno standing there. I was relived and I ran up to him to give him a hug, but he pushed me to the side. I looked up at him with a look of confusion before I saw a firework flying at him. 

Somehow he managed to deflect it and it flew into a wall. He let out a breath of relief and held out a hand. I took it and stood up. Then I pulled him into a hug.

Then we both hear rumbling and dirt started to fall from the ceiling. A beam from the ceiling fell to the ground. Techno and I looked at each other and booked it to the exit, all the while the house was collapsing around us. We made it to the door when I realized that only one of us could make it out safely. I pushed Techno through the doorway right before the front of the house collapsed.

I turned around and started franticly searching for the secret hatch that was used in case of an emergency. But I couldn't find it. Then the roof came crashing down and I was plunged into darkness.

-.-.-.-

I woke up to a world of pain. I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was covered in debris. I groaned as I tried to get up but I couldn't. The beams were heavier then expected.

"(Y/N)!?" a voice called.

It was Techno.

I tried to call out to him, but all that came out were coughs. But that managed to get his attention.

By the time he got over to me, I was loosing consciousness. Techno lifted the beams off of me and picked me up.

"Don't you dare close your eyes." I heard him say, but it sounded so far away.

I struggled to keep my eyes opened as Techno ran across the tundra.

"Don't you dare close your god damn eyes." He said again.

In the distance I could here the sounds of dogs barking along with a few cows.

"Were almost there, just stay awake a little longer." He said.

I could barely keep them open and this point.

"God damn it I said keep your eyes open, or else I'm going to cut off your eyelids." He said jokingly.

I couldn't stay awake.

-.-.-.-

I woke up to a bright white ceiling. I quickly closed my eyes and slowly opened them again, allowing my eyes to adjust to the bright white light. When they did I sat up and looked around and saw that I was in what looked like a white void. I looked around a little more before I saw a figure in the distance. I ran up to them, hoping that they could help me.

As I got closer I could make out the figure more. They looked familiar. I stopped when I could make them out clearly, it was Phil.

"Dad?..." I said quietly.

He turned around and gave me a confused look.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here? It's not your time yet." He said.

"What do you mean? Not my time for what? What is this place anyway." I said.

Before he could answer any of my questions, he started to fade away.

My eyes widened and I started running towards him.

"DAD!!" I yelled.

-.-.-.-

I shot up, panting. I looked around I noticed that I was in Techno's cabin. I let out a sigh of relief.

*DEMONIC SCREACHING*

I winced as the voices started to scream in my ears but after a few minutes, they quieted down.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked over and saw Techno. He looked at me with a blank expression before it morphed into relief.

"Oh thank gods your alive. We thought we lost you there for a moment." He said, walking over.

"How long was I out?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

"About a day and a half." He said.

He then pulled me into a hug, which I gladly returned.

"Ok, don't you ever scare me like that again. If you get yourself killed I'll kill you myself, I don't know how but I will." He said.

I chuckled. 

"Ok, Techno."