Attempted Execution.

TW//ATTEMPTED MURDER, CURSING, YELLING.

Reader's POV:

Recently there has been some sort of cage built. above it was an anvil.

I was currently walking towards Phil's house to drop off some food for him due to the fact that he's on house arrest and can't leave his house. While on my way over there I heard something. It sounded like someone talking. As I got closer to the sound I determined that it was indeed someone talking, Quackity to be exact.

"-We just need to find a way to find his house." I heard him say.

I pressed myself against a nearby wall. Trying to stay hidden.

"I know but no one knows where it is other then Phil and he won't say a single thing." I heard a new voice say. I recognized it as Tubbo's.

"Maybe Phil has something that can lead us to him." Quackity said.

"Are you sure this is even a good idea, I mean there is a good reason why Technoblade is called the Blood God." Tubbo said.

My eyes widened. They were going after Techno. I may dislike him right now but he is still my brother.

"-I think Phil has a compass that points to Techno's house." Quackity said.

'Shit.' I thought.

As quietly as I could I left the wall and made my way over to Phil's house. When I was positive that I was out of sight and earshot, I broke into a run. Soon Phil's house came into view. When I got to his house I slammed open the door. Phil looked at me, concern written on his face.

"(Y/N/N) are you ok?" He asked.

"Techno....Send message...." I panted.

"Ok how about you catch your breath first." He said.

After a minute I finally caught my breath.

"You need to send a message to Techno." I managed to say.

"Why?" Phil asked.

"Quackity and some others are hunting him down."

"I doubt that they will be able to find his house." 

"They know about the compass." I said.

"Shit." Phil said.

Suddenly the door slammed open again, this time it was Quackity who stood there.

"Phil, we know you have a compass, now hand it over." He said.

"And if I don't?" 

"We'll take it from you." Quackity said, pulling out his axe.

I pulled out my sword.

"Put the axe away Quackity." I said.

"No." He said.

I gripped my sword harder.

"I have the compass!" Came a voice.

It was Fundy. Of course he would be able to grab it with no one looking.

"Give the compass back." I said, pointing my sword at Fundy.

Quackity stepped infront of me.

"Move Quackity." I said.

"And if I don't?" He asked, a cocky grin on his face.

"Then I'll make you." I growled.

"(Y/N/N), behind you!!" Phil yelled.