A Broken Promise

TW//SWEARING, UNALIVEMENT, EXPLOSIONS.

A quick little A/N here but the last two chapters were filler because I have little to no clue on what has been happening in the past two months, so yah, this chapter is full of angst.

Readers POV:

"Can I open my eyes yet?" I asked as Tommy and Tubbo lead me to who knows where.

"No, not yet." Said Tubbo.

"Can I at least know where we're going?" I asked.

"Nope." Said Tommy.

I sighed.

Eventually we stopped. I noticed that the air has gotten cooler, a nice refresher from the warm summer air.

"Ok now you can open your eyes." Tommy said.

I opened my eyes to see that we were in some type of facility. But that was not what shocked me, what shocked me was the fact that there were nukes lining the walls.

"Ok first off; what the fuck. Second; what the fuck." I said.

Tommy laughed.

"Don't worry we're not messing around with actual radioactive materials, but these bombs do some missive damage." He said.

"But your still playing with bombs. You know what, you two haven't really had much time this past year to be children, just don't tell Phil that I'm allowing you two to do this." I sighed.

"Wait really?" Tommy asked me with disbelief.

"Yes now don't make me regret this." I said.

-two weeks later-

I was talking to Sam in front of the hotel.

"The hotel is coming along nicely Sam, you are doing an amazing job." I said, looking at the half finished hotel.

"Thank you (Y/N), I can't take all the credit though, Tommy has helped out a bunch with gathering the materials that I need."

Suddenly there was a massive explosion. The ground shook and I was almost knocked down because of the shock wave of the explosion.

"What the hell was that!?" I asked, regaining my balance.

Sam looked over my shoulder and his face paled. I gave him a confused look and looked over my shoulder, and my face also paled. In the distance was a black column of smoke rising from the ground. The smoke was coming from where the bomb facility.

"Shit." I said.

I broke into a sprint. I couldn't hear anything but the voices screaming at me.

TOMMY
TUBBO
SAVE THEM
PROTECT THEM

When I got there my face paled even further. Where the facility was, there was now a massive crater. I heard coughing to my right. I looked and I saw Tubbo covered in soot, ash and burns. I rushed over to him.

"Tubbo, are you ok?" I asked.

"I-I think so, but Tommy was still in there when the bombs went off." He said.

I ran into the ruble and started to dig around, desperately trying to find my brother.

"Tommy!?" I yelled.

"TOMMY!!" I yelled again.

I dug around the rubble until my hands started to bleed, even then I still didn't give up. At this point I had tears in my eyes.

"TOMMY!!" I yelled again.

I kept digging, I was panting as I ran around, digging and lifting up the bigger bits of the rubble. This went on for hours, but I wasn't going to give up.

"(Y/N)!!" Tubbo yelled.

I looked over at him and saw him holding something red. I ran over and saw that he was holding Tommy's red bandana. I carefully took it from him and just stared at it, tears threating to fall.

"(Y/N)...I don't think that....I don't think that he survived ..." Tubbo said.

"No.......nonononononononono...He can't be dead, I can't lose him too." I said.

I started to run around again, this time I was more determined then ever to find Tommy.

"(Y/N).." Tubbo said.

"No, he's hear somewhere. Come on Tommy, stop playing around this isn't funny anymore." I said.

"(Y/N)!" Tubbo said, grabbing me by my shoulders, forcing me to look at him.

"Tommy is gone." Tubbo said with a sad look on his face. He looked like he was close to crying himself.

"No, he's still alive, he's still somewhere here, I-"

"(Y/N), he's gone."

At this point it had started to rain.

I fell to the ground, my arms wrapped around my stomach, as I sobbed. I was holding onto the bandana like it was a life line.

"I-I'm so s-sorry." I sobbed.

"I-I couldn't keep the promise."

"I'm sorry."