The Fallout

TW//EXPLOSIONS, FIGHTING, BLOOD AND GORE, SWEARING, YELLING
PROCCED WITH CAUTION.

Readers POV:

 I was sitting on the roof of my house, listening to a blue, round, and jeweled music box. It once belonged to my mother, Techno and I had found it while exploring an abandoned house that, after further exploration, we discovered it was our childhood home.

As I continued to listen I fiddled with an emerald necklace around my neck, a friendship necklace. It was one that Techno gave to me after Phil found me.

"Dancing bears~, Painted wings~, Things I almost remember~." I started to sing.

"And a song, someone sings, once upon a December~. Someone holds me safe and warm, horses prance through a silver storm, figures dancing gracefully, across my memory~" I continued as the music box played.

"Someone holds me safe and warm, horses prance through a sliver storm, figures dancing gracefully, across my memory~ Far away, Long ago, Glowing dim as an ember, Things my heart, Used to know, Things it yearns to remember~"

"And a song someone sings~
Once upon a December~" I finished.

I heard clapping from behind me. I quickly put the music box a way and turned around to see who it was. It was Tommy.

I sighed.

"Oh its just you." I said, sitting back down.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" Tommy said.

I chuckled.

"Anyways, are you done preparing?" Tommy asked.

"I'm always prepared." I said.

"Not always." Tommy said.

"Oh shut up." I said, punching his arm lightly.

"What was the song that you were singing?" Tommy asked after a while.

"I don't know the name of it but it was a song that my mother used to sing to Techno and I when we were little." I explained.

"Whatever did happen to your biological family?" Tommy asked.

I sat there for a moment.

"I don't really know, all I remember from before the facility was fire. I assumed they burned to death." I said, looking up at the bright blue sky.

"IF YOU TWO ARE DONE UP THERE, WE COULD USE SOME HELP GATHERING SOME MORE NERTHERITE!!" Tubbo called. 

I got up and held out a hand for Tommy, which he took, and helped him up.

"Come on big man, we have a battle to prepare for."

-A half our later-

We were doing some last minute preparations when we heard a shit ton of barking. Tommy's eyes widened. 

"Those are Techno's dogs." He said.

"But why are they here? It's not three yet." I said.

We all made our way to where we heard the barking to see Techno surrounded by dogs.

"What the hell?" I heard Quackity say.

"But it's not three yet." Tubbo said.

"Did you really think that we would come at three. No!" He said.

"Techno, it doesn't have to be this way, we can still talk things out." I said.

"Your still trying to talk things out with him!?" Quackity yelled.

"SHUT IT QUACKITY!!" I shot back.

I turned back to Techno.

"Please Techno, I don't want to fight you." I said again.

"Well guess what, I'm not backing down from this." He shot back.

I sighed and closed my eyes and looked down. I looked back up and opened my eyes, my face lacking all emotion.

"So be it." I said, drawing my sword.

I lunged at Techno swinging my sword. He blocked it. I was going to swing at him again when one of his dogs jumped at me and bit my arm. I growled and plunged my sword into the dogs skull, killing it instantly. Sometime during my struggle with the dog, techno had run off and started attacking everyone else.

I saw Techno and charged at him, but he must have heard me because he managed to turn around and block my strike. I continued to attack him, stopping occasionally to get a dog off of me, but eventually I managed to get him on the ground. I had the tip of my sword pointed at his throat.

"I'll give you one last chance to surrender." I said.

He seemed to be faster then light when he pulled out his loaded cross bow and shot a firework into the sky.

"You missed." I said.

He smirked.

Suddenly there were withers everywhere. My eyes widened as we were all swarmed by withers. 

"(Y/N)!!!" I heard Tommy yell.

I turned around and saw Tommy and Tubbo fending off two withers. Completely forgetting about techno and ran towards the two boys. As I was running I pulled out my bow. One of the withers shot a flaming skull at the two boys, Tommy pushed Tubbo out of the way and Tommy got hit with it instead. I quickened my pace and was soon in front of the two boys. I knocked an arrow, pulled back, and fired at the wither. I somehow managed to hit the netherstar in its chest.

After dealing with the other wither I turned to Tommy and Tubbo and started to check them over for any ingurys. They both had a few burns but other then that they both seemed fine.

Then all three of us heard an explosion. We looked over to where we heard it and we saw TNT raining down from the obsidian grid that was above L'manburg.

"Come one you guys, lets get out of the range of the TNT." I said, leading the boys away from the grid.

-Hours later- 

It was now dark and raining, the TNT had stopped a while ago. I was currently standing in front of Techno. We both had a grim look on our faces.

"Why?" I asked quietly.

"What?"

"Why? Why did you and Phil do this?" I asked again, looking at him.

"We needed to send a message." He said.

"What fucking message!?" I yelled.

"That government corrupts!!" He yelled back.

"WE COULD HAVE AT LEAST COME TO AN AGREEMENT FOR SOMETHING!!!" I shot back, my voice rising.

We stood in silence, the only sound was the rain falling.

"Where is the Techno I once knew?..." I asked.

"(Y/N/N)-" He started.

"NO TECHNOBLADE, ANSWER MY GOD DANM QUESTION!!! WHERE IS THE TECHNOBLADE I ONCE KNEW!? THE ONE WHO COMFORT ME AFTER A NIGHTMARE, THE ONE WHO HELP BANDAGE MY WOUNDS AFTER EVERY SINGLE FIGHT IN THAT FUCKING ARENA, THE ONE WHO PROMISE TO PROTECT ME, WHERE IS HE!?" I yelled, I had tears streaming down my face now.

"WELL OBISLY HE'S DEAD BECAUSE ALL I SEE WHEN I LOOK AT YOU IS A BLOOD THIRSTY PIGLIN!!" I spat.

I grabbed the necklace that was around my neck by the pendant and yanked it off my neck. I threw it to the ground. The emrald cracked, but I didn't care. I then turned around and ran off.

Techno's POV:

I watched as my sibling ran off crying, I took a step forward to go after them, but thought against it. I knelt down, picked up the necklace, put it in my pocket, and walked away.