Rescued and reunited (pt 1)

TW\\ABUSE AND PANIC ATTACK

Age 17

"YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING HYBRID!!!" the man said as he kicked me repeatedly.

I had just come back from the arena from my first fight in the past 2 years, I had once again refused to fight my opponent who was a ram hybrid, a little younger then me.

"I WISH WE SOLD YOU FRIST AND NOT YOUR BROTHER, AT LEAST HE COULD FIGHT!!" he yelled again.

This continued for what felt like hours before he left but not before saying,

"No food for a week." he spat before slamming the door shut.

I tried to sit up from the position I was in, but I barley made it five inches before my side flared up in pain.

'Great,' I thought to myself. 'I probably have a broken rib or two.'

I felt hot tears flow down my face as I lied there, in pain.

'Gods I'm so pathetic.' I thought as I silently cried.

-an hour later-

I jolt awake as I hear my door slam open, in the distance I could hear the sound of swords clashing.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!" yelled the male, as he grabbed my wrists.

"YOU TOLD SOMEONE ABOUT THIS? DIDN'T YOU!?"

"N-No I-I didn't!!!" I stuttered.

he slapped me.

"DID I GIVE YOU PERIMISION TO SPEAK!?" he asked slapping me again.

I shook my head.

"ANSWER ME!!"

"N-No s-sir." I squeaked.

He punched me in the face a couple times before throwing me to the wall, the chains pulling against my wrists.

He kicked me in the stomach, then my face. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out something metal.

'A knife,' I realized in fear.

"You know what, I'm done with you." he said as he raised the knife.

I closed my eyes and waited for the blade to tear through my skin. 

...

But it never came.

... 

I looked up to see the man with a diamond sword sticking out of his chest. the sword was removed and the mans body fell to the ground. Behind him was another male with blond hair and blue eyes, he was wearing a green shirt with, some sort of dark grey coat with green trim, over it, he also had a green bucket hat with white stripes on it. In his hand was a bloodied sword, the same one that just stabbed the other guy, the one with the knife.

The new person looked at me and his eyes widened, and he dropped the sword.

"Oh my gods, are you ok!?" he asked kneeling down, I noticed he had an English accent.

I tried to scramble away from the guy but my ribs screamed in protest. I cried out as my presumably broken ribs  shifted.

The mans gaze softened.

"Hey, hey, its ok, I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to help." he cooed. 

I still didn't trust this man, no matter his kind words. I learned a long time ago not to trust anyone other than my brother and RB.

"Can I see your wrists?" he asked.

I shook my head.  

"Please, I just want to help you."