Leaving

TW//SHOUTING, ARGUING, CURSING

Reader's POV:

"I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU TALK TO THEM!!" Quackity yelled. 

I had returned to L'manburg a few days prior and the first thing I wake up to is yelling.

'What the fuck is yelling about now?' I thought bitterly.

I walked out of my house to see Quackity and Ranboo arguing.

"Unlike you, Quackity, they actually care." Ranboo said.

"YOU CAN'T TRUST THEM RANBOO!!" 

"OI!!" I yelled.

They both looked up at me.

"What the hell are you arguing about at eight o'clock in the morning?" I asked, approaching them.

"Ranboo is fraternizing with the enemy." Quackity said.

I gave him a confused look.

"I've been hanging out with Techno and Phil lately." Ranboo explained.

"And?" I asked

Quackity gave me a look of disbelief.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUSE RIGHT NOW!? THOSE TWO ARE LITERLY THE ENEMY!!" Quackity yelled.

I sighed.

"Look I may not like them at the moment but Techno and Phil would never harm Ranboo." I said.

"HOW CAN YOU BE SURE, BESIDES FOR ALL WE KNOW RANBOO COULD BE GIVING THEM INFORMATION ABOUT L'MANBURG!!" He yelled.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, trying to fight an oncoming headache.

"One: Ranboo wouldn't do that. Two: I know my family like I know my own mind." I said.

"What's going on here?" I heard someone ask.

I looked over and saw Sam and Niki walking over.

"Just Quackity being a quacking idiot." I said.

"Did you just-?" Quackity asked.

"Yes I did, now shut your mouth." I said. 

I was reaching my limit at this point.

"Quackity was yelling at Ranboo for hanging out with Techno and Phil." I said.

"Wouldn't that make Ranboo a traitor?" Niki asked.

I looked at her in disbelief.

"No it wouldn't." I said.

"But he's hanging out with the enemy." Sam said.

"They're his friends, it's not like he's giving them information." I said, defending my friend.

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!" Quackity yelled.

"SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH QUACKITY!!" I shouted.

"WOULD TOMMY WANT THIS!? WOULD TOMMY WANT RANBOO TO BE HANGING OUT WITH TECHNO AND PHIL!?" Niki yelled.

I snapped.

In a flash I was holding up Niki by the throat. My face lacking all emotion.

KILL HER
SNAP HER NECK
BLOOD
HER FAULT

My hand started to tighten around her neck, slowly cutting off all air supply.

I was dimly aware of Sam trying to get my hand off of Niki's neck.

"(-N)!"

"(Y/N)!!" 

I blinked, coming back into reality. My eyes widened and I immediately dropped Niki. She gasped for air and rubbed her throat. I franticly looked around at everyone. Everyone except Ranboo had a shocked look on their faces. Ranboo had a concerned face.

I turned and ran.

When I got to my house I slammed my front door closed and leaned against it. I slid to the floor and pulled my knees up to my chest.

'Not again.' I thought.

There was a knock on my door.

"(Y/N/N)?" Came a voice on the other side of the door, it was Ranboo.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

I stood up, opened my door and I was immediately engulfed into a hug from Ranboo. I hesitated before returning the hug. When we pulled away from the hug I closed the door and we walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"What happened back there?" Ranboo asked.

"I almost gave into the voices." I muttered.

"What was that?" Ranboo asked.

"I almost gave into the voices." I repeated.

We sat in silence for a bit.

"You didn't need to defend me." He said after a while.

"Ranboo your my friend, I'm going to defend you in arguments." I said. 

"heh, thanks." he said.

"No problem Ranboo." I said.

-That night-

I couldn't sleep. The voices were demanding blood again. I went out earlier and killed some mobs but that didn't satisfy them and now they were screaming blood in my ears. I realized that if I stayed any longer then someone could get hurt like Niki did today. I couldn't let that happen. But were would I go? I could go to Techno and Phil, but...no I won't go to them. 

Dream.

I could see if Dream would let me stay. No that's ridiculous, he's hurt us before but... I remembered something he said before I left.

-flashback-

"Just remember, if you need a place to stay, my door is always opened." Dream said as we walked up the stairs.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"I just have a feeling that we'll be seeing each other again soon." He said.

-end of flashback-

He said that his door was always opened if I needed a place to stay. I stopped pacing, before grabbing a quill and a piece of paper. I wrote a note to anyone who would read it.

Dear whoever finds this,

I'm sorry but I've left L'manburg, I doubt I'm coming back anytime soon. The reason for this is because it's no longer safe for me to stay here. Don't come after me, for your own safety. And Sam do me a favor and finish the hotel please.

-(Y/N)

I grabbed a bag and started putting food and extra cloths and stuff into it. I was about to go out the door when something red caught my eye. It was Tommy's bandana. I hesitated before opening the door. Then I grabbed the bandana, tied it around my shoulder, and ran off into the night.