Political complications (pt 1)

TW//EXPLOSIONS, UNALIVEMENT, SWEARING, ANARCHY, THE SCENE THAT MAKES THE CO-AUTHOR HAPPY ((AKA BLOOD AND GORE)).

Reader's POV:

The sun was rising as Tubbo, our new president, gave a speech.

When he was done everyone cheered.

As we celebrated getting our nation back Wilbur excused himself from the celebration saying that he'll be right back.

I had a gut feeling he wasn't coming back.

'He probably needs some space.' I thought.

We celebrated for a another ten minutes before everything went to shit.

Out of nowhere Techno pulled out his already loaded cross bow and pointed it at Tubbo. I saw this and immediately pushed his cross bow, redirecting the route of the firework.

"What the Hell you doing Techno!?" I asked.

"Why did you stop me!?" He shot back.

"I'm not letting you kill our little brother's best friend!!" I yelled.

Then it hit me, we just formed a government in front of an anarchist.

It wasn't because he could, it was because Tubbo became his enemy.

PROTECT
TUBBO
INTRUBLE
PROTECT
TECHNO

While I was thinking I must have zoned out because when I looked up I saw Techno attacking Tubbo.

"Shit." I said, running towards the two.

"TECHNO STOP!!!" I yelled.

He froze for a split second before resuming his attack on Tubbo.

In a few seconds I was in front of Tubbo, my sword was draw and blocking Techno's strike. 

"Move (Y/N/N)." He growled.

"No." I said, without breaking eye contact.

"Move." He growled again, applying force to his blade.

"No." I repeated, matching the force, moving the blade up.

 His abdomen was completely exposed.

Using this to my advantage I kneed him in the stomach. He stumbled back, winded. Before lunging at me, swinging his sword down.

I dove to the right, and immediately got to my feet. I looked to where Tubbo was, he was gone. Tommy must have taken him somewhere safe.

"Techno you need to stop this madness!!" I said.

"No, don't you see what's happenin' here!? Don't you see history repeating itself!?"

Then I heard someone's sword hitting another, then it was all chaos again.

'Crap, where's Tommy and Tubbo?' I thought, my older sibling instincts kicking in.

As I was looking around the chaos of the battle I noticed familiar blond hair.

'Tommy!' I thought.

Then I heard hissing.

I then realized.

Wilbur set TNT under L'manburg, and Tommy was standing directly in its path.