02: Manifesation

Breath heavy, eyesight hazy and everything else in the room covered in crimson liquid, all you could do was stand there, trying to understand exactly what happened.

You looked around the room, trying to make sense of it all. Just a moment ago, there were people in the room. There were people in white lab coats in the room, about to pull you out of your room and drag you into another one for another dose of whatever liquid they were going to inject you with.

You remembered crying, refusing to go as you knew those shots would hurt. You remembered squirming and backing up the corner of your room, trying to get away from the gloved hands of the adults.

"What was that?" questioned a male with light blue hair and crimson eyes named Shigaraki Tomura. His voice came out as curious rather than scared. He, along with his companion, Kurogiri, were about to leave the vicinity until they felt a shake in the ground, as if there was a mild earthquake that occurred.

They were accompanied by the lead scientist of the place, Akane Ikku, whom they had just struck up a deal with.

They all stood there in wonder as distant screaming could be heard.

"What the hell." She muttered, "stay here, I'll check it out." She told them and ran, her white lab coat flowing behind her. She headed to where the sound was, wanting to know that the commotion was all about.

She barged into the viewing room only to see that it was splattered with blood. Her eyes widened, looking over to the other scientists that all seemed to have the same shock in their eyes.

"What the fuck happened?!" She asked, but they all seemed too shocked to answer, only one pointed at the glass, looking at something through the blood covered glass.

Her emerald eyes landed on a little girl in the middle girl in the middle of the room, covered in blood.

That was you.

"What-"

"They just exploded..." One of the scientists said. "They just... exploded." His eyes still wide with shock and what seemed to be horror as he looked at their lead scientist. "She was just wailing a few moments ago and-"

"They exploded," Akane cut him off, trying to look closer at you through the blood stained glass. You were just standing there in pure shock and horror. You didn't understand what happened, but you knew, from that moment on, nothing was going to be the same.

||

After that incident with the death of two scientists, you had a slight change in appearance. You had these animal-like ears, a long furred tail and what seemed to be growing wings on your back.

It didn't make much sense as to why you grew a mutation when you were only three years old. It also didn't make sense why you had a mutation when you also seemed to possess a rather destructive emitter quirk. Much of what happened that day didn't make sense.

You didn't make sense.

Either way, they tried to look into it, calling in the boy from before, S.A.25, to help handle you.

He had the ability to nullify one's ability by creating physical contact as he is able to stop the energy flow of one's body momentarily.

Because of the unknown aspects of your new found quirks, they had you stay in S.A.25's room, so if anything were to happen, he would be able to nullify your quirks.

||

"This is a rare case." Akane marvelled at it, showing your file to her client. "Y.N.14, had manifested an emitter and a transformation quirk." She pointed out the picture of you before and after the incident, showing off the evident changes.

"Transformation? Wouldn't you say mutation?" Her client asked, gazing at her through his shades.

"Transformation because she is capable of hiding these features and making herself look 'normal'- if that could still be applied these days." Her client nodded his head, looking over at the file again.

This man was just a representative for the organization he worked for. They had wanted to stay anonymous, despite the huge amount of money and resources they had given to Akane's organization in order to go on with whatever they had got them to do.

The man in shades and formal attire nodded in approval, handing her the file again. He pushed up his shades as his mouth twitched to a small smirk. He said: "This is good... I think it would be best to keep an extra eye on her, see what else she can do... she, along with other exceptional subjects will do excellent with just the right training."

"Keep it up and keep updating us." He added before making his leave.

Akane was left to plan out your training routine. A routine you would gain lots of trauma and pain from it.