40: To the Camp!

The scene around you a blurry. So much debris all around. The ground was uneven, spikes all around. There were people there too, they were fighting for their lives.

They were fighting to save someone...

But it was not you.

A big hole that led to the outside world was created right above you, blinding you with the light. Outside that hole, was more fighting; more violence.

Everything was a mess, a destruction. It was all so chaotic, you couldn't understand what and why anything was happening. All you knew was that you were in the middle of a battle and no one knew you were there.

You felt the weight of your wings behind you. The feeling of each feather and how they stretched as your wings widened and you prepared to take off.

You didn't know why, but you had to do something- anything.

There was the heavy feeling in your chest; an enflamed feeling in your lungs. Your body aches, your head spinning around, yet you still pushed yourself to move.

You needed to-

"Honey, time to wake up."

A big warm hand was placed on your shoulder as your eyes fluttered open. There stood Aizawa in his hero attire with his hair in a messy bun. He gave you a soft smile and gestured for you to get up.

"Come on, lets get you a shower... we need to be there before the students do." He said softly and he carried you out of the bedroom where Shohei and Tora were on the couch, still looking sleepily.

Shohei groaned, pushing down his shirt while his he had a towel on his damp hair. Aizawa grunted and ruffled his son's hair with the towel, in an attempt to dry and waken him. Shohei jumped in surprised and groaned even more.

"This is so unfair!" He whined, groggily drying his thick dark hair. "Its 2 in the morning, what kind of torture is this?!"

Aizawa settled you in the shower and let you bath yourself as he had other things to fix up. The man rolled his eyes and flicked Tora's ear as he's fallen asleep on the couch beside Shohei.

"I told you, we need to be there before the students, because I still have things to fix up in the faculty." Aizawa explained, getting his stuffed bag and a separate bag with your clothes and maybe even stuffed toys. He and Shohei had packed for training camp, a few days earlier as to avoid leaving anything important. You and Tora's stuff were done by Aizawa since he knew you two probably didn't know what was going to happen and for how long you were going to be there.

"But I'm a student too!" The teen whined, flailing his arms back as he leaned on the couch, shutting his steel eyes. "You can go and we'll just catch up later."

"No." Aizawa grunted, gently kicking his son's legs as a signal for the teen to get up and ready his and Tora's bag. He turned to see you covered in a towel. He made quick work in helping you in your clothes and drying your hair.

"Shohei!" Aizawa called, startling the half asleep teen and making him get up and actually ready his stuff. He carried you out of the room and placed you beside Tora and then told both of you to put on your shoes. He turned to Shohei with his backpack on, but an irritated look on his face. Aizawa sighed, "Sorry kid, but I know you'd probably oversleep and be late. I can't have any of that." He told Shohei.

He gestured for the two of you to hold onto your own bags and you left the apartment.

"Sorry  Koneko... for the early morning." Aizawa scratched his head as he gave the keys to the cat-lady in pajamas. "You know you're the only one I trust with the cats."