45: Nightmares

"Its a destructive quirk."

"So you're saying her body can't handle it?" Akane questioned, looking at one of the scientists who were in charge of taking notes about you.

The young male with round glasses bit his lower lip. He looked at how you fell to your knees as the (y/f/c) glowing markings seemed to burn your skin.

"She just 'burns out' quickly... as if she is actually moving or doing physical training too much..." Akane raised her brow, signaling him to continue. "When she uses this destructive quirk... its burns her out... over heating her body like some over used engine."

Akane hummed watching as you sat there with a shaking body.

"Will endurance drugs help?" The redhead asked the young scientist. "Will it lengthen her usage of this quirk?"

The young male looked through his notes. "Most likely ma'am... it will lengthen her usage, but not reduce the strain it has on her body."

"That will do."

||

The pain that each injection caused just kept increasing. You wondered how you were still alive at that point.

Shoulders and arms were numb due to the constant insertion of needles.

It was just painful.

"Quit moving!" Your head was slammed to the table as you tried to move from your seat. "Quit it or the needle will snap!" You were pinned to the table, about three of four scientist there to stop you from moving.

You had the shock collar on as well, just incase.

And just as the needle pierced through your skin, you felt your mutation quirk come out. Your wings coming out and the scientists started yelling each other orders.

"Pin them down quickly! Pin them down-"

Your silver wings spread and sharp feathers shot out everywhere.

The five scientist inside the room with you were either pinned to the walls, dead, or on the ground fatally wounded.

You stayed there, head resting on the cold metal table, arms chained and wings covered with blood.

You sat there, not wanting to move. Not wanting to look at all the death you had caused.

"Have you figured out what her mutation quirk is?" Akane asked as she watched the scene playout before her.

"No ma'am we haven't figured out that yet, but we are hypothesizing that she- and maybe the other subject as well- may have a transformation quirk, she may be able to turn into something in the future."

Akane hummed. "Then try to push them into doing that."

||

"(Y/n)?" Aizawa groggily shifted around his unzipped sleeping bag. He moved around, moving his hands to try and feel where you were.

"(Y/n)?" He shot up, looking around the dark room, not seeing you.

The space where you slept beside him and Shohei was empty. You weren't there.