23: Rosemary

Aizawa groaned, he shifted from the bed and patted around to feel you. It was a habit he had taken up to be sure you were safe in his arms.

Looking for your little figure, he panicked when he couldn't feel it. His eyes fluttered open only to see that he wasn't at home and you were nowhere to be seen.

Memories of what happened  flooded back to him and he shot up from the hospital bed.

He winced in pain, majority of his body wrapped in bandages or were in a cast, but he didn't care. All he cared about was you.

Where were you?

"Whoa, take it easy, Sho." His head flicked to were the voice was, and there was Yamada on the other vacant bed with Hoshiko sleeping on his lap. "Don't force yourself... you were badly hurt."

Aizawa rolled his eyes, he's been through this before, just like the USJ and he's walked it off after two days. This time, he hadn't sustained too much damage as before so he could-

"Don't try it... please... we were all worried for you. You've been out for two days now" Yamada frowned at the look on Aizawa's face. "Some of your students even came by cause they saw you on TV."

"TV?"

"Last night's event was briefly shown on TV, explaining that nomus attacked Hosu, not to mention Hero Killer: Stain saved Midoriya... and you were given a cameo as you were all brought to the hospital." Yamada explained softly, gently fixing Hoshiko's position so that he could get off of the bed. "Some came by and some where actually at the hospital... I think Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki are here for recovery too."

Aizawa sighed, why is it that whenever there's events like this, Midoriya's always in it?

"He was saved by the Hero Killer? Somehow, it wasn't a surprise" He stated and Yamada nodded. He grunted and moved, so that his feet were on the cold tiled floor, but still seated.

"Sho-"

"Where are the kids? (Y/n)? Shohei?" Aizawa asked, all seriousness in his tone as looking around the white hospital room. He already missed you.

"They're both recovering... Shohei hasn't woken up yet... he's over used his quirk and he might be out for a few more days." Yamada sounded soft and something in his eyes told Aizawa there was more to it. "We aren't sure how his eyes will recover... too much force and heat from the energy he placed on them..."

Aizawa looked down. That was his fault. His fault for not being strong enough, nor quick enough to bring any of you out of the chaos.

"Shinsou?"

"He had the least amount of wounds and none were fatal or too serious." Yamada answered again. "We escorted him back home to your cousins." Aizawa nodded, at least one wasn't too badly hurt.

He then looked up at the blonde, silence filling the room when he noticed his friend avoiding eye contact.

"And (Y/n)?"

Yamada looked away from a moment, staying quiet. Aizawa looked at him intensely. Why wasn't he answering? Did something happen to you? Where you hurt? Did you die?

"Where's my kid, Hizashi?" Aizawa sounded threatening, glaring at the unusually quiet man.

Yamada sighed and looked up at him. "I-I haven't seen her."

"She's missing?!"

"What? No no not that." He eased up Aizawa a bit. He scratched his head and sighed, "She's in quarantine." Aizawa's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to say something, but Yamada beat him to it. He said: "The doctors said it would be best to keep her under observation for now... her quirk is powerful and currently unknown... they dont know if there are any side effects to the over use of her quirk... and it could be fatal." He sighed, pausing for a moment before adding: "they also sedated her, to keep her asleep, since she accidentally woke one time and almost went haywire."