30: Like shattered glass

Hands brushing your hair gently, it immediately made you think of Aizawa. His gentle touch, sweet voice, over all fatherly feeling.

Then glimpses of him beating Shohei up and nearly killing you, filled your thoughts.

He tried to kill you.

You didnt want to be anywhere near him because of that.

He caused to much pain and suffering to not only you, but also Shohei. He had the intention to kill, and even when you tried to stop him, make him realize what he was doing to you, he didn't stop.

If you were older, maybe you would have noticed the blank expression he held; the expression of being controlled. Sadly, you were too young to notice that, too young to see that detail whenever Akane had someone under her control.

You failed to see that Aizawa had no choice- no thought into what he was doing.

But still, he had left you there for weeks- almost months at this point. If he hadn't left you, maybe things wouldn't have turned out that way. Maybe nothing would have happened and you'd still be enjoying your time doodling at home with Aizawa by your side as he and Shohei watched a movie or something.

You wouldn't have been haunted by the image of Aizawa trying to kill you.

You eyes fluttered open at the realization and fear of whoever was slightly patting your hair.

Terror filled your body as you met eyes with the man that nearly chocked you to death.

"(Y/n)-"

You moved away, only to fall of the bed with a loud thud. Every inch of your body ached, probably because of the recent events that happened.

"(Y/n)!" Aizawa called out worriedly, runnjng on the other side of the bed to where you fell.

Crying despite the immense strain on your throat, you back away and into the corner.

You were still in the hospital.

The same damned the hospital.

"(Y/n), honey-" he tried to reach out to you, comfort you and apologize to you, but you were just too scared.

His hand stretched out to you, revealing the bandages around his arms from the clawing you did to them.

"N-no!" Hoarsely shrieked as you brought your hands out to push him away with your quirk.

Only to fall into more distress when you see his bright red eyes and floating hair. He had erased your quirk.

As much as you hated using you emitter quirk and always wanted Aizawa to fully erase it, it terrified you to know he was erasing it now, the moment you really didn't want him anywhere near you.

"(Y/n)," His soft and sorrowful voice called to you, but you were in too agitated to care.

You didn't want Aizawa there.

"You're freaking her out." Tora hissed as he, Yamada and Shohei had walked into the scene.

The youngest male glared up at Aizawa in an almost protective manner.

The man- out of sorrow or pain, whichever emotion he was feeling at the moment- deactivated his quirk, only to have Shohei activate his; just in case you decided to try and use your quirk.

"Dad-" the boy turned to him with apologetic eyes, "I think you have to leave."

Aizawa opened his mouth to give a protest, but Yamada placed a hand on his shoulder and agreed with Shohei. He escorted him out of the room, where they sat on a bench and left the two boys to calm you down.