32: Loud Cloud

Kill them.

Kill him.

He is a threat to you. Kill him. Kill him before he kills you.

"N-no!" Gasping awake, you woke up in cold sweat. Shohei beside you and the room's lights on.

A small frown formed your face.

"A-Ai-za-wa."

Even after your apology in UA, it took some time to adjust and ease back up to Aizawa. For now, pats and hugs that were initiated by you were the only things Aizawa could do, but it was better than nothing.

But you missed him already. You didn't exactly like having Shohei as your bedmate because he usually hogs the blanket, wrapping himself like how Aizawa looks in his sleeping bag. You often woke up cold.

Right now, you were looking for comfort. Comfort from Aizawa.

You had been thinking about what had happened.

The recent events.

Distance from Aizawa.

Realizing that its was not dreams, but actually being experimented on again by Akane while having the "therapy."

The injuries you as well as others sustained when Shohei and Shinsou decided to run into the room to save you.

Aizawa's blank eyes staring into you as he chocked you to death.

You tried to convince yourself it was done and wasn't going to happen again, but you've always end up worrying that Akane's taken control of Aizawa again.

The lights in the bedroom were on, probaby because Aizawa had done some work on his desk and his lamp was broken. However, right now, it was just the two of you; Aizawa could not be found. Shohei was fast asleep yet you were there, hugging onto your cat plushy. Your ears hung lowly and tail tucked between your legs while you started walking out of the room.

You saw Aizawa sleeping on the couch. You didn't really want to disturb him, especially with how busy he's been, but you just wanted assurance.

"A-Ai-za-wa." You muttered, giving him a small pat. "Ai-za-wa."

You frowned when he did not respond. Your lips quivering as you muttered out a word.

"Da-ady."

You patted him more, trying to wake him up and make sure he wasn't dead.

He groaned, getting up sleepily. "(Y/n)?" He rubbed his eye as he looked at you in wonder. "What is it? Why are you awake?" You looked at him with a rather troubled look, still disturbed by your nightmare. You hugged onto your cat and looked at him.

"Nightmare again?" He asked and you nodded. He sighed, "what do you want me to do?" Since you were still jumpy whenever Aizawa decided to do anything, he started to ask you instead. He thought it'd be better especially if you requested it. One time he hummed you a lullaby for bed.

"Hoog." You pouted.