Epilogue

You never really liked the heat. It always made you sweat and tire out quicker.

So you wondered why you stood in the woods, surrounded by blue flames.

Why you stayed in the middle of the woods despite it being in flames. In bright blue flames.

Why you stayed when there were literal villains in the camp hunting down students. And possibly yourself.

The sounds of the trees cracking due to the pressure of the heat, the winds making the flames stronger, and the cries of the students of the hero course could all be heard, yet you just stood there.

The cries of the students were ones of helpless frightened children. The yells of the pro heroes were of concern and fear as well; fear of losing the kids.

It was complete chaos around you. The chaos you always tried to avoid. The chaos that brought about violence.

So many things were happening around you, yet you stood there and stared at the figure in front of you, all the other noises fell on deaf ears.

You ignored them.

You ignored Aizawa.

You were too focused on the figure in front, trying to grasp the feeling bubbling in your chest as your eyes were locked into into his.

Was it pain? Anger? Shock?

Or could it be Betrayal?

"Wh-" you didn't know what to say, too deep into trying to understand the situation. Your brows in a knot as you eyes started to tear up.

"Why?"

"Because I have no other choice." Tora replied to you in a cold tone. His blue eyes shining even brighter against the blue flames. His eyes never leaving yours.

His figure stood tall amongst the crumbling trees, no fear could be seen in the way he moved

He turned to you slowly, a hand reaching out for yours.

"Let's go."