Note

First off, I would like to thank you all for all the support you gave given me! It really means alot!

You have all help me go through this journey in completing this book!

All your comments and even private messages have helped me through all this. I really enjoyed reading them. Especially the little theories you all start making! It also actually gives me ideas too ahahah

So thank you. Thank you so much for following through till the end!

As much as I'd like to continue this story, I think I would not be able to do much justice to the plot I had planned out if it were to continue as an X reader...

So, if you wish to still follow the story even if it is no longer going to be an x Reader, then feel free to go and reader these books (which I will soon upload here after a few revising!)

"Weaponized || BNHA Book 1"
   - this is if you want to re-read the OC cersion of the story, which I am sure would have a more (if not A LOT) more little details that could possibly make the story a little more interesting as well as make more sense!

"Little Soldiers || BNHA Book 2"
   - this is if you want to proceed directly to the next part after this book! remember that it will no longer be an "x reader", rather, it will be an OC story!

Again, I am very thankful for your support and I hope you enjoyed this story and, hopefully, the x OC version of this story!

Thank you so so much for everything!