16: Tr-ust

"Shohei." Aizawa called over from the hallway, seeing as most of his students were heading to the gym. Aizawa bit the inside of his cheek. He was just suppose to cheer him on, maybe say something cheesy like 'good luck', 'have fun' or 'stay safe' but now he couldn't because the students with his son was staring at him as well.

"Just tell your class rep that I'll be coming by to watch your progress in training." Shohei gave his father a smirk.

"Sure."

Aizawa sighed and walked over to his desk, where you were. You two had to wait for Shohei since he was yet to learn how to use the train home.

As much as Aizawa would love to teach him how to commute using train or bus or any other mode of transport, he was worried on what could happen if Shohei started going home alone or with you, if ever Aizawa was to stay at UA for over time.

He worried that someone might decide to kidnap either of you. Leaving you unsupervised or alone scared him because he worried about the possibilities of the villains finding your location.

"Hey (y/n)." He patted you head as you stirred awake, looking up at him with sleepy eyes.

"Ai-za-wa." You muttered rubbing your eyes and looked at him. Your ears perking up and tail wagging slightly as you watched him clean up his desk.

"We're gonna have to wait for Shohei today... what do you want to do?" He looked over to you as he grabbed a chair and sat next to you.

Bringing out his ipad, you remembered the red button looking app. "Ca-at," you pointed at the app.

"Cat videos it is."

||

"So... what do we... do?" Shohei asked, unsure what to do once they got into the gym.

"Let's spar!" Kirishima gave the man a smile.

Shohei's lips turned into a small smile. Although he did not have a lot of good memories when it came to fighting or training, it felt familiar to him and he kind of found it as his comfort.

Releasing stress and tension through training.

"Alright."

"After Kirishima.. wanna try me as well?" Deku smiled at him.

The boy somewhat felt some sort of comfort in this. They were nice and understanding, just nosy from time to time but this class was overall great.

"Sure."

||

"Let's go and see Shohei, yeah?" Aizawa looked at the time and saw that it was getting quite late.

He then remembered about his class and how you'd react to them. "We'll just take a peak, alright?"

You nodded and followed Aizawa to one of the many gyms they had.

You weren't too keen into letting anyone into your personal bubble, aside from Shohei and Hoshiko since you've been with them for quite a while, but you were starting to allow Aizawa in that little bubble of yours.