11: the Mall

Panic. That was what Aizawa was feeling at the moment. He tried to calm himself by running a hand through his hair as he looked around the dark area.

The mall went black out, leaving everyone in total darkness.

And he knew you didn't like it, but he couldn't find you, he couldn't even hear you nor Shohei

He was regretting everything. He should have just bought the clothes for you, letting you fit them at home and just going back if it was the wrong size.

"Shohei?! Kid?!" He should have taken into consideration your feelings and the possible trauma you had with people. He should have thought more about you rather than prioritizing your clothes or anything else. He should have waited til you were already well adjusted to the world before doing anything like this.

"Kid! Shohei!" Aizawa roared in the darkness, not seeing anything but pitch black. He should have been more vigilant. He should have taken into consideration that there will be people hunting his kids.

||

"We're having a visitor today." Aizawa sighed, sitting on the dining table with the two kids. They were currently eating pancakes.

Shohei was quick to inhale all of it while you were quite reluctant, seeing as they were cat shaped and you felt like eating them would be eating either of your three cats.

"Its a pancake." Aizawa told you with a small smile, he could see the worry in your eyes. "You can eat it."

"C-at."

"Honey, its still food." Aizawa chuckled, slicing you pancake into smaller pieces. You looked at him in worry, but he smiled at you and directed a fork that had a pancake piece to your mouth. You reluctantly gave it a try, letting the taste get to you.

"Anyway, what's with this visitor you were saying, Mr. Aizawa?" Shohei said, food stuffed in his mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Sho." Aizawa sighed, he's really starting to get use to the nickname that Yamada and Hoshiko had kept muttering. "And please, Aizawa or Shouta will be fine.

"Vi-si-tor?"

"Yes, Visitor. Someone, usually a friend, who comes over to your house." Shohei explained. Aizawa gave him some books to learn from as he'd become busy with all the paperwork he missed out within only a week of absence.

Aizawa nodded, giving you a pat on the head. You were slowly getting use to certain things. The house was pretty much inspected by you, looking around and asking what certain things were. You were also starting to get a little talkative, asking questions and all.

Aizawa was pretty happy to teach you how to read and write, which made you quite busy for a few days, writing on some scratch papers that Aizawa let you use. You even started to draw and doodle things, mostly the things you see in the place, which were cats, Shohei and Aizawa.

There was an incident were he accidentally gave you the quizzes of class 1-B, since he was the math teacher (I assume him to have another role besides homeroom teacher... I'll try to explain in the end.) and had to apologize to the students. Luckily, you drew at the back.

To say the least, some students started to draw there too, in hopes they'd get a response from you.

You and Shohei were adapting well. Shohei a little faster and you a little slower, seeing as you were a younger child with much more traumatic experience compared to him. The only thing Aizawa was sure that wasn't changing was your physical touch issue and trusting issue.

You were pretty much adapting to everything else but those two. You were still constantly wary, and needed assurance, in which Aizawa and Shohei gave happily.