03: Changes

Who knew that under one year, you would have experienced so much. Who knew that you would have changed so much, in under just one year.

The training routine that Akane had gotten you into was quite violent. You had multiple exercises, ranging from minimum movement to maximum movement. It was painful and hard as well as traumatic for you.

At your age, 4 years old, most kids would have just manifested their quirk, not even knowing how to activate or use it. Yet here you were being pushed to your limit, forced to do certain things in fear of being hurt or punished.

Even with the training, they were yet to know the limits of your quirks and any other aspects of it.

Your transformation quirk did not make much sense. It gave you the ability to possess animal-like features ( they were yet to distinguish what type of animal) which were your new rather pointed cat or dog ears, a long furred tail and a pair of (y/h/c) wings. As they had learned through training, you also possess retractable claws.

They had more training routines for you planned just to see if this part of your quirk gave you abilities to turn into something.

Your emitter quirk was something they wanted to unravel more, wanting to see what else you could do besides destroy things from afar. As for now, they found out you could move objects without touching them, like telekinesis. They wanted to know just to what extent can your emitter quirk reach. Just how much and how far could you control and destroy things.

This was the aspect that they thought didn't make sense. It made them more curious to the point they'd put you in a room and scare you just to see how your emitter quirk would react; how much damage could be done.

They found it amazing to say the least.

So much power in just a little girl.

They placed you in all sorts of experiments. They examined you as much as they could, strapping you to a metal table and injecting different types of liquids into your system.

You weren't the only one who went through this, but it seemed that you were the most exploited among all, not to mention most isolated.

If you weren't so young, maybe you would have known that none of this was normal. If you only knew that you weren't supposed to live that way, maybe you would have released that quirk of yours, letting go and rampaging. If you knew that what they were doing to you was wrong and unethical, maybe you wouldn't have suppressed the power you had.

You thought this was normal, it was the only thing you knew. You grew up to this. You grew up in this painful traumatic confusion.

You grew up sadly obeying their order, listening to them and doing whatever they asked you to. You grew up learning that resistance caused pain and if you were to hurt them, there would be punishment.

You grew up obeying every command like some trained dog, attacking when told to do so.

With how small you were and frail looking, people would be surprised with how dirty your hands were now. They wouldn't be able to believe that you have already killed numerous, just because you were told to do so.

Of course you knew that it was wrong, at least you knew you were causing pain, but what else were you supposed to do? If you didn't comply they'd hurt you. They might end up beating you, just as you have witnessed other kids go through.

You didn't want that, so you did your best to comply. You did your best to do as they say, even if you overused your emitter quirk, resulting in your body heating up and (y/f/c) markings burned your skin.