36: Trigger

"What the hell?!" Aizawa nearly yelled in the teacher's lounge. Hand running through his hair as he tried to understand it all.

He had put the class on hold and excused you four kids and AllMight, leaving the class in the hands of Vlad and his obvious favoritism of his own class.

You were in the clinic as you started to have a fever with Tora accompanying you as Aizawa brought the two to the more private lounge and AllMight in the other lounge to rest.

"Why didn't you tell me-"

"I just said I wasn't sure if they actually even managed it!" Shohei replied as respectfully as he could. "I didn't want you to worry-"

"I wouldn't be worrying now if you had just told me." Aizawa glared at them.

Hoshiko stayed silent, letting the father and son talk it though.

Nezu and Yamada where bound to come in soon enough as word got around quickly.

"You kept this from me since the beginning?" The look in Aizawa's eyes already made Shohei anxious. The thought of Aizawa doubting him- seeing him and you as some sort of threat or untrustworthy people was mentally taxing to think of as all he wanted was for the man to trust them.

Shohei's once colder expression broke to a softer and pained one. He just didn't want Aizawa to look at you differently- like you were a weapon of destruction.

He looked away, unable to answer while making eye contact. "I... I just didn't want you to look at (Y/n) in a different way... like she was dangerous... that she couldn't be trusted." You were his little sister, biological or not. You meant a lot to Shohei and he worried about you constantly.

Aizawa's look softened. But she is dangerous. He thought as he looked at his son's expression. He didn't want to doubt either of you, but with how things are going, he may have to act as a hero than as a father. He can't risk having other be pulled into this because he wanted to push away the possibility just to feel like a good dad.

"I get it, Sho." He placed a hand on the boy's shoulder in comfort. "But you should have told me and... we could have prevented this..." Now both hands were on the boy's shoulder which made sure he was facing his father. "And none of the class would see as well as AllMight would'n't have gotten hurt."

"Does it matter if the man got hurt?" Shohei's tone was sharp. Some sort of built up anger started to surface. The anger and fear for the hero that caused their entire childhood.

"Sho-"

"I-I'm sorry... I... I didn't mean it like that." Aizawa could see the tears building up. "It's just... so hard to explain..." This kid had a lot of things bottled up in there and it hurt that it seemed like he couldn't open up to Aizawa.

He caressed his shoulder, "you can tell me... you can always tell me." He told his son. "I will listen and try my best to understand."

And thats how the teen broke into tears, hugging his dad. He, in a shaky and almost incomprehensible voice, explained how their entire life had been built up to use their quirks. How they had to learn how to fight and how to survive and that they needed to understand and fully control their quirks. It was basically a high-level training program that included actual killing and traumatic experiences.

And how most of their training was based off of how to eliminate the No.1 hero and every other hero possible.

How some kids were compared to heroes and trained in a way that made sure they could somehow surpass or defeat that hero, all the while still learning how to use their quirk for completing missions.

"You were the hero I was compared to." Shohei's tone held so much in it that it made Aizawa understand why the kids withheld information, in fear of being treated as the enemy.

"And I to dad." Hoshiko sighed.

"And (Y/n) to AllMight." Aizawa added with a heavy sigh.

He hugged Shohei tightly, now understand a bit more of the situation and a lot more about the traumas you had gained due to the lab.

The more and more Aizawa understood, the more he worried for you and your capabilities.

No child could fully comprehend the traumatic things like that.

||

"Does this mean, that as long as (Y/n) sees AllMight... she will go into this 'cold' state?" Nezu asked after hearing what happened.

"Something like that... but I'm sure there's some way to fix this," said Yamada as he glanced at your sleeping form.

"'Fix'? This is no easy fix." Tora hissed.

"But it can be prevented and treated." Aizawa replied, giving Tora a scolding look. "No need to get aggressive."

Shohei and Hoshiko sat by your bed, examining your features as they let the adults, plus Tora, talk.

"So we can't have him near her?" Nezu asked again, hoping for an answer.

"Best if not." Aizawa replied, wanting to avoid such events.

"Yeah but she saw him before, though." Yamada stated. They turned his way, signaling him to explain. "She saw him in the faculty... he even gave back the paper plane."

"That was AllMight?" Tora raised a brow, even though he kind of found out a bit earlier as he left the two teens wonder just how does Skinny AllMight looked like.

Yamada nodded which brought Aizawa to a thought; "She didn't recognize him in skinny form... which means..."

"We don't have to worry too much about it since she doesn't recognize him in that form... just have to avoid her encountering Buff-Might." Nezu gave a small smile. "That's probably the best we can do while we figure out what just happened and how to help (Y/n) in this situation." He explained as the two other teachers nodded. "As for now, Yamada please inform AllMight about the situation and Aizawa try to ease up your class... not directly explaining the situation... but at least let them know that no one was hurt and that what they just saw was something they do not need to concern over."

As they left to do what they were told to do, Nezu wished the teens a good day before leaving them in the clinic alone as RecoveryGirl took a short lunch break.

Hoshiko looked at Shohei, "Do we tell them that we may also have our own triggers?"

Tora beat Shohei from answering, the younger male shaking his head. "They already seem to see (Y/n) as a threat... don't want them to look at us differently too, do you?" His bright blue eyes turning to look at either of the teens. "We're technically in a tight position already- especially since they're acting way to cautious about this... to what extent will they go to make sire nothing like that happens again?"

There was a thick silence in the room, but Tora continued despite the obvious discomfort from the two.

"What do you think they will do to us if they found out about our unknown triggers, huh?" Tora seemed to be taking this way to much, going far as to keeping this from the adults, but maybe it was because he too was secretly scared of the unknown possibilities if the heroes knew about this.

That it wasn't only you.