20: Cherished Moments

"This man." Akane grabbed you little chubby face harshly as she forced you too look at the picture in front. "This man is dangerous and you must kill him!" She hissed at you forcing this into your head. "He will hurt you. He can kill you. So you have to kill him!" Your eyes were watering as you stared at the image. "Kill him!"

You shot up from the bed, sweating and heart pounding. You looked around you and you were alone on the bed.

"Ai-za-wa." You muttered looking for him.

"Right here, kitten." He waved over to you as he sat by his work place, doing some paperwork.

You were relived he was there. Happy it was all just a bad dream. "Ai-za-wa." You sniffled, making him get up from his seat to sit beside you, hushing you.

He laid you down and he did the same beside you. "Don't cry. Don't cry..." He whispered. "I think its time for me to sleep too, huh?" He wrapped an arm around you and closed his eyes. You snuggled into his chest, loving his warm embrace.

He patted you to sleep, humming a random lullaby. It always seemed to make it better. Make you sleep quicker. He hummed softly, watching you fall asleep in his arms as always.

He lived for moments like this.

He just loved this.

||

Internships for the students had started and they all were departing to meet up with their people.

Shohei, as expected, went under Aizawa for his internship. He trained with him after class, even on weekends.

And you stayed watching. At first, you were pretty concerned to watch them hurt each other, crying and stopping them with your quirk even.

"Mochi, we're training." Shohei cooed, wiping your tears from you cute chubby face. "We're not actually hurting each other... we're doing this to be stronger."

You whimpered looking as the both of them smiled, all sweaty and breathless. You just ended up watching them in worry anyway. Not like you could stop two boys from kicking each other's assess.

Shohei's training started off with Aizawa nearly getting sliced by his energy generated blades.

"I can control energy... see it and stop it, making my erasure. But I can also generate certain weapons." He explained, showing off his bright blue blades.

They looked like well controlled blue flames. According to Aizawa, they looked like lightsabers. Neither of the two of you knew what that was but you just nodded at him.

After Aizawa was familiar with Shohei's quirk, they started sparring. Learning from each other's fighting style. Aizawa got him a scarf similar to his and started to teach him how to use it. You were subconsciously learning as well.

"How-"

"You'll get it soon enough." Aizawa cut him off, watching as the boy struggled, wrapped in a carbon fiber alloyed scarf. "When I was practicing that in your age, I was what you can call a pioneer in the capture weapon... self taught."