43: Your control

"You're alright, Y.N.14." The boy with bright yellow eyes smile at you, his disheveled white hair falling to his face.

Behind him was chaos, probably something you both created and were about to be punished for, yet he blocked your view of it and have you an assuring smile.

Even though you both knew what was next.

Your eyes shot open, only to see Aizawa's sleeping face. Your little hand was under his head, almost like he fell asleep while you were examining his face again.

Your little thumb tried to trace the scar under his right eye while you thought about yet another dream in the lab.

And the recent event made you worry. Not only for yourself, but also for your family, mostly for Aizawa

He was constantly jumping into dangerous situations, trying to save people.

Trying to save you.

That was a hero's life, right?

You sat up, rubbing your eyes and trying to let it adjust to the dark. Aizawa's muscled arm was on your small lap as he slept soundly like everyone else.

For some reason, you were awake at such an untimely hour of the morning. The sun wasn't even out yet.

Maybe it was because of how Aizawa was squeezing you with his tight embrace or maybe because you found the yellow sleeping bag you shared, to be a bit stuffy and a little too warm for you, either way, you were up and wide awake now.

The room you were in was as big and spacious, enough to have the entire first year hero course lay down and sleep as soundly as Aizawa. Of course, they had the girls sleep in one side and the boys on the other, with a thin wooden, traditional Japanese styled wall dividing them.

Aizawa and you slept near the door in the girl's area as Vlad stayed at the boy's.

Both teachers stationed to sleep near the divider's sliding door to make sure that there would be no pervert walking around. Specifically, 1-A's smallest and maybe most disliked student, Mineta.

The pussycats were taking turns on nightshifts, keeping the kids and the two overworked teachers safe as they slept.

Your turned your head to the direction of where a sudden sound came from. There, your eyes spotted a short figure trying to sneak around.

"Oh shoot." His rather nasal voice rang through your ears as it was the only sound created.

Seems like Mineta got passed sleeping Vlad.

Behind that figure was a taller one, but you couldn't really make out who it was, all you knew was the identity of the smaller figure.

"H-Hey, (Y/n)." Mineta's shaky voice greeted you as you could now see his face with your well adjusted eyes. "Why- why are you u-up?" You had been told about the boy and his weird creepy actions and words. You knew the class didn't really like him that much.

"Who are you talking to?" The figure behind him whispered. You guessed it was Kaminari.

"It's (Y/n)... now shush! The teachers might wake up!" Mineta whisper growled before he turned back to you and chuckled nervously. "We-we were just... uhh... we were heading to the bathroom... that's all." He was lying, obvious by his tone and the fact that there was also an exit in the boy's side.

You narrowed you eyes, remembering what the girls said about how much of a pervert he was. You didn't know what pervert was and had asked Aizawa and Shohei. They described it was a bad person.