18: Meet the class

After you playdate with Kenma, Aizawa had thought oh Nezu's suggestion; to have you join Aizawa's class- Maybe bring you with him every time he was going to have a class with 1-A.

It might help ease you knowing that Shohei and Hoshiko would be there as you knew them. They might be able to help you trust the class quicker.

He was just going to try. If the first one wasn't good and you get scared, he wouldn't bring you to class and you can practice with the UA staff and continue one with your playdates with Kenma.

"Alright, just for today, I'll have you kids do something different." He started off. "I assume you're all aware of the little girl that's here in UA, correct?"

The class replied with a happy and excited tone. Seems that your cuteness already got to them.

"Her name is (Y/n)." He told them as they awed. Such and adorable name for an adorable little girl. "Anyways, (Y/n) has gone through a rough past, leaving her to have trust issues and fear of people... currently, she's only gotten use to being with a handful of people.... Principle Nezu thinks it would be beneficial on both sides if I bring her over every time we have a class-"

There were loud cheers on excitement. Aizawa gave them a dark glare, shutting them all up.

"Let me finish." He hissed at them, his usual cold exterior contradicting to how he was with you and Shohei at home. "As I was saying, Nezu thinks it would benefit both (Y/n) and you if I bring her over as she will learn how to be able to trust other people and get over her fears while you get to learn how to handle kids with these types of problems." He wrote down some things on the board, making his talk a lesson as well.

"As heroes, you must be able to handle different types of behaviors of people you've rescued such as the aggressive types, the passive or the skittish types." He wrote it down on the board and let the students copy.

Iida was the first to raise his hand, "When handling the child, will there be any restrictions?"

"It depends on every person." Aizawa explained. "Some prefer to be comforted, some left alone and so on, you as a hero must be able to read exactly what your rescued person needs and wants." He remembered his first few days with you at home. In those few days he already grew attached to you and Shohei (of course he would never admit it). You've grown so much in a matter of weeks. "In (Y/n)'s case, she's extremely skittish."

Deku was the one who wrote down most of what Aizawa was saying. He loved kids and hearing you'd come over to their class made him nervous. He saw your reaction before and he heard about your interaction with Iida. He was worried something might go wrong if the class doesn't listen properly.

"(Y/n)'s extremely skittish, so once she's here, go easy on her." Aizawa was really hoping they'd listen properly. "She gets afraid of anything unfamiliar to her as its only now that she's learning about the things we feel as normal... so you adjusting to her is a must... just as how you had to adjust to Shohei and Hoshiko." There were sympathetic looks at Aizawa. A few glances at Shohei and Hoshiko as they were quite jumpy at first. "So no loud noises, best if you could keep your voices to a minimal. No sudden movements and dont get into her personal bubble, just let her come to you."

"What happens if any of this were to happen?" Todoroki asked out of curiosity. "What would be the worst case scenario?"

"You don't want to know." Aizawa's voice was low and serious, threatening almost. His lips were a thin line and eyes quite dark. "Just follow what I said, stay calm and help the child adjust. If the first meeting goes well, I might be able to continue bringing her to class."

The class all nodded, agreeing to Aizawa's rules and watched him leave to get you.

There were a few mutters about Aizawa avoiding Todoroki's question, some even asking Shohei about it.