15: School Life

15: School Life

"Alright! That's the end of today's lesson! Enjoy your lunch!" Yamada gave 1-A a big toothy smile before packing up the books he had with him.

The students sighed in relief, some getting up to stretch and others already leaving to go to the cafeteria.

"Uncl- Mr. Yamada." Shohei walked over to his blonde teacher. "Will you or dad be available for lunch or is your lunch schedule different?"

Yamada patted his shoulder, "Sorry, Hei, but I've got another class after this, and I think Sho's got to substitute for the third year homeroom class, but you can go and fetch (Y/n) in the faculty if you want." He explained before waving good bye and leaving to go to his next class.

Shohei sighed and got the eraser and started to remove the contents of the black board. He wanted to be the nice responsible student despite being quiet and distant.

He covered one side of his face when the golden glow of sunlight hit him.

Hoshiko sat there watching him finish up as they'd go to the cafeteria together.

"Are you going to get have lunch in the cafeteria or are you gonna stay here again and eat your lunch like a loner?" Hoshiko joked when she too usually stuck with him.

Shohei shrugged, not really up to the thought of going into the cafeteria where is was a constant chaos of students. He also didnt want to bother you into joining him there.

"N-not really... I don't like it there."

"Me neither... but I've got no lunch today." Hoshiko sighed. "Dad woke up late and forgot to pack me lunch so I have to buy... but then I'd have to stay and eat there."

Shohei looked over to her and sighed. He hated to go there, but he didn't want to let his only friend in class to eat alone in the cafeteria, where the other students could end up harrassing her, especially the "Bakusquad" as Hoshiko had termed the people with Bakugou.

"Fine... lets go and eat then." He finished off erasing and then got his lunch. They walked into the chaos called the cafeteria.

||

You've been staying in the faculty since Shohei and Hoshiko had joined 1-A.

Tutoring sessions weren't as bad, although you had quite a hard time grasping certain concepts.

You were somewhat a quick learner, just a bit timid and quiet, but Aizawa understood that seeing as you had a lot to learn.

Speaking of Aizawa, you barely got to see him because he was busy teaching. You'd see him only when you two had lunch or when it was time for him to teach you.

You leaned onto Aizawa's desk, arms around your stuffed cat as you drifted off to sleep.

||

Class 1-A, after meeting their new classmates, had wanted to learn more about Aizawa's private life. Not really everything, but they wanted to learn more about Shohei and his relationship to Aizawa, since Shohei didn't really answer their question.

"Are you Mr. Aizawa's son?!" Ashido asked, her eyes sparking. The others seemed to have the same question as well.

Shohei gave them a look, "That's for me to know and for you to find out." He settled on the seat beside Midoriya and got his stuff ready for the day.

They were having their lunch when Ochako gasped, startling Deku, Iida and Todoroki.

"Oh look! Is Yamda and Aizawa!" Ochako pointed out, seeing the duo sit at the corner, where there were fewer people.