To All My Lovely Readers

Dear readers,

First off, I just wanted to say: thank you. To each and every one of you for reading, voting and commenting on what I used to claim to be a masterpiece. I want to thank all of you that's been with me since the start on this book. I want to thank you all for being patient and kind and understanding when you read this, and that y'all make my day when I read your comments. I want to reply to all of your comments but I never know what to say, but just so you know: They have put a smile on my face.

I had fun writing it, and making you guys smile and laugh.

If you're wondering why I said "used to be a masterpiece", that's what this is all about: I'm discountinuing this story. I felt like I written it too fast and too stale to consider it an actual masterpiece, and I didn't give readers the chance to savor my work or allow myself to build up a good story.

And as for Aina...

Even if you didn't see it, she sort of a Mary Sue that everybody loves and had this brittle and cruel backstory that she dwells on, but doesn't help build her character. There was barley any flaws or even a character!

Her dynamic with the characters, and even her crush on Donnie didn't seem real. To me, it seemed like I took the dialogue from TMNT 2012 between April and Donnie.

Cringe.

That's a huge reason why I'm leaving this story...

I just can't continue it no longer...

And that's why I'm writing a new one!

That's right! You heard it from me Readers! I, DrippinginDazzle, is in the works of creating a new story: Rottmnt and OC!: Rewrite! It'll even have a different cover page if I find one that'll be better than the old one.

New dynamics, dialogue, drama, comedy, and more bad puns!