Origami Tsunami Part 1

In the lair, Splinter and Aina is watching TV like usual after unpacking her clothes. The projector displaying the show. She' eating popcorn as he's smiling in joy as he's watching one of his favorite shows, 'Teriyaki Shakedown.'

Her parents allowed her to stay with the turtles as long as she called everyday, go to school and stay on weekends. They knew the dangers of Draxum too well to just go back home.
Aina gets a text from her older brother, Levi who sends her a picture of his championship ship trophy just like she asked him to.

Levi:
So, how's it living with those other turtles? Are they treating you right?

Aina:
Yes. Why do you keep asking it like that, I told you they were my friends.

Levi:
Doesn't matter! They could drag the rug underneath your feet and leave you for the dead one day, oh I have to go. See ya later!

Aina:
See ya.

Aina looked up and on the show, a car drives by an empty shop.

"Where's our free grub, noodle man?" One of the fine dressed men demands. Raph stands in front of the TV, imitating the noodle shop owner. "Okay, ha. How 'bout some hot soup?" He grabs Donnie and Mikey, throwing them over like the character does. They land in bowls of noodles, their faces covered in them. Splinter slurps up one of the noodles on his face.

"Everyone's a critic." Splinter pauses the show as Donnie and Mikey lift their heads.

"Man, Teriyaki Shakedown always gets me so..." Donnie inhales, "Jazzed!"

"Yeah, Lou Jitsu's the business!" Raph agrees, Splinter throwing the TV remote into his face. Mikey and Donnie give a look of confusion at his behavior.

"Then why do you insult the master with your poor technique?" Splinter demands, jumping up into the air and flipping the other two to the ground. "Do not worry. Someday you will be great ninjas with a little practice...is something I would say if I were a liar," He thinks to himself, stroking his beard.

"That's nice of you to say, Pop, but I'm tired of practicing," Mikey states.

"Yeah! We can be heroes like Lou Jitsu!" Raph declares, thinking about taking down bad guys like the cartoon character. Splinter just laughs, walking away.

"Nice try." While he didn't doubt their skills, he didn't think they could be heroes just yet. It would take a while.

A long while.

"We got the squillz, we got the tight color-coordinated team look," Mikey starts.

"Let's do it!" Raph bumps fists with his brother. "Let's go out and bust some bad guys."

Donnie stands up, rubbing his temple. "Yeah. I just feel like, you know, we need a case to get the juices flowing a little bit. You know, let's see what the internet has to say about it, shall we?" Donnie searches up recent cases on his tablet. Leo appears behind the chair, sagging down it.

"Yo Leo, we're gonna be heroes!" Mikey cheers.

"Okay, what's the plan? Solve the city's rat problem?" Leo asks, only to be hit in the face with Splinter's tail and immediately gets chuckled at by Aina.